• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

fellowship exchange center

nameless me

Novice
add a way to exchange anything(except diamonds) for anything(goods, items in the inventory(except blueprints), coins, goods, spell fragments, etc.) inside the fellowship. the offers should be similar to the trader with a rating according to each items value in diamonds.
For example:
enchantments: How much diamonds a person needs to buy the amount of the spell fragments given by that enchantment(spell fragment rate according to level 2 or 3 magic academy)
Goods: How many diamonds you need buy the offering amount of goods to finish a research or upgrade/construct a building.(the same thing should go with knowledge points, coins and supplies)
If you guys ad this feature to the game, it will help everyone to exchange things they don't need for something they need.

nameless me

Novice
Add the exchange center as a building(2x2/2x3) you can win for joining or creating a fellowship.
10 to 15 stages with each upgrade requiring decent amount of goods, coins and supplies.
Each upgrade should add two or three extra slots for placing offers