• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Fellowship Disappeared

• Thread starter DeletedUser7101
  • Start date

DeletedUser7101

This morning I was a member of the Fellowship Merlins Menagerie. Then next time I logged on the Fellowship had disappeared. I have checked right through the ranking list and it is no longer listed. We had 22 members so there must be others wondering what has happened. How do I find out what happened.

m4rt1n

Adept
I can only assume the Archmage disbanded the fellowship. If you know the name you could message ingame and ask them.

You are logged in on the same world?

DeletedUser7101

I can't believe the Archmage would do that. We were talking yesterday. Yes I am in the right world. Very puzzled.

m4rt1n

Adept
If you were talking yesterday ok, then the best thing to do is message them and ask what happened.

DeletedUser5381

This morning I was a member of the Fellowship Merlins Menagerie. Then next time I logged on the Fellowship had disappeared. I have checked right through the ranking list and it is no longer listed. We had 22 members so there must be others wondering what has happened. How do I find out what happened.

Silverbug, I sent you a PM as to what I discovered.

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
wow... some mystery... I like it.... :)
Don't tell me, I'm as silent as a funeral stone but I like not to know and imagine...