• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Fellowship Countdown Clock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User - 341074

We have indeed @Timneh and confirmed that this is not a bug on multiple threads and tickets.
I mean who cares if it's technically a bug or not?

Which is better, the countdown with hours and minutes, or the one that only shows the number of full days remaining?
-The hourly one, so we changed it.

Is it possible to change the other clock too?
-Yes, easily.

Are you going to change it?
-No.

facepalmpc.png

Hexy Agogo

Novice
Could the moderators or community managers please advise us of the next step we need to take in the hierarchy of priorities facing the development team so a feasible date can be set for this useful harmonization of the in game time recording?

Lelanya

Mentor
Could the moderators or community managers please advise us of the next step we need to take in the hierarchy of priorities facing the development team so a feasible date can be set for this useful harmonization of the in game time recording?
Right? We had a Q&A Moderator on Beta tell us to give feedback on the FA thread, but that's where Sir Derf started his notes.

Lelanya

Mentor
I have a question, I haven't played the game long enough to understand what time the FA starts but from what I've read so far, the European server I am on is Central European Time, therefore, if the event starts on the 19th, does that mean the event will start 1 second past midnight as soon as it becomes the 19th?
Oh, I can't find this busted countdown clock that everyone keeps talking about haha
Lol you will see. Oh yes
As far as start times, it is usually at Inno's lunchtime. Early morning for folks on the Eastern seaboard in Norte America, before the crack of dawn for us Western folk.
And if that sounds imprecise, that's because it is. It's around the same time. Sort of.

Heymrdiedier

Enchanter
If anything, the crooked timers arent stealing time but giving you extra... You see 1 day left but a day later you still see xx hours left. So i think you need to change your slogan a bit

Last edited by a moderator:

AuroraBolt

Seeker
Would someone be kind enough to point me to this page that has the map of the FA on it with the clock? I can't find the link, and I really want to share in everybody's pain with that count down clock lol

Deleted User - 341074

Would someone be kind enough to point me to this page that has the map of the FA on it with the clock? I can't find the link, and I really want to share in everybody's pain with that count down clock lol
you'll have to wait about 10h

Timneh

Artisan

You can't see it until the FA starts.

Gargon667

Mentor
When I one day quit visiting the forum this may just be the thread I will miss most.... It sums up so many facets... Whimsical topic, easy to fix, inaction by inno, insane time spans involved, absolute non-communication from devs to players...and most of all makes me smile once a month or so :D

Status
Not open for further replies.