• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Fellowship Countdown Clock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Derf

Adept
*fake Transylvanian accent* Six! Six! Six Fellowship Adventures without a fix to the bad clocks.

New Fellowship Adventure, sixth in a row where I am pointing out the same bad clocks.

Currently, main page banner reads "6d, 4h", while Fellowship Adventure map info bar reads "6d" and Fellowship Adventure Ranking states "Fellowship Adventure ends in: 6d"

So, on the main page, you can see you have significantly more than 6 days left, while within the adventure itself, it looks like you're 4 hours short now.

Could you PLEASE USE THE MORE USEFUL FORMAT THAT ADJUSTS AS THE TIME DECREASES to give a more granular display everywhere?

Heymrdiedier

Enchanter
good that you persist, but I don't think a fix was ever promised? This is working as intended for inno...

Sir Derf

Adept
...but not working as desired by me.

I figure in another couple FAs my final sentence will be rendered in Bold, Italics and Underlined, changing font and font size with every letter, and surrounded by an army of Angry emojis.

What can I say, I'm a squeaky wheel looking for my grease.

Sir Derf

Adept
I think I'll strike while the iron is cold. Please correct the one out of three timers in Fellowship Adventures that does not display as the others do.

cwgiii

Shaman
+1

I hear that this is a low (or no priority for the devs). But, it really should not have happened in the first place. Simply sloppy coding. Should be a nothing fix, IMHO Just fix it already, if for no other reason, to get rid of this thread.

Sir Derf

Adept
Change most of the badge definitions, change the waypoint requirements, change the pit rounds, and yet you kept the poorly formatted clocks???

Could you PLEASE USE THE MORE USEFUL FORMAT THAT ADJUSTS AS THE TIME DECREASES to give a more granular display everywhere?

Gargon667

Mentor
Change most of the badge definitions, change the waypoint requirements, change the pit rounds, and yet you kept the poorly formatted clocks???

:D

This has become a real tradition, I hope they never fix the clocks, I would miss this much more than I would enjoy working clocks!

Timneh

Artisan
I think another question here is has this been mentioned to the devs ? There has been no comment by a mod saying that it has been brought to the devs attention and nothing about what the devs are or are not going to do. I personally do not care about the clocks but this is another instance of lack of communication between players and the devs.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
We have indeed @Timneh and confirmed that this is not a bug on multiple threads and tickets.

Sir Derf

Adept
Wow, I'm slipping. I almost forgot...

Eight times and over a year since I started the thread (and I had brought this up in even earlier)...

Could you PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP USE THE MORE USEFUL FORMAT THAT ADJUSTS AS THE TIME DECREASES to give a more granular display everywhere?

Not a bug, but definitely a breach of style and consistency.

Maybe if I started some conspiracy theories this movement would gain more pressure? Maybe this represents FA suppression, by understating the window a player has to submit valid badges, it's an attempt to artificially influence the Fellowship Adventure Rankings? Stop the Steal! Stop the Steal!

cwgiii

Shaman
irritating error

The problem, it seems, is that Inno does not consider this to be an error at all.

Because consistency in game does not seem to be a priority, or different teams/developers do not communicate effectively, or for whatever reason, there are in game "features" that do not contribute to the game optimally.

AuroraBolt

Seeker
I have a question, I haven't played the game long enough to understand what time the FA starts but from what I've read so far, the European server I am on is Central European Time, therefore, if the event starts on the 19th, does that mean the event will start 1 second past midnight as soon as it becomes the 19th?
Oh, I can't find this busted countdown clock that everyone keeps talking about haha

Status
Not open for further replies.