• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Fellowship chat window not functioning

• Thread starter DeletedUser1096
  • Start date

DeletedUser1096

In Arendyll International Server. Our (Dragons of Pern) members have been getting a 'Loading Chat History' message in the chat window.for at least six hours. Affecting all members, all browsers.Members have tried logging out, clearing cache etc no change.

DeletedUser643

Awesome! members also ... so I think it's server -wide ... some of us have already sent tickets

DeletedUser3097

Hi @avalonrealm and @fred-001,

Thank you for starting this thread so that other people can be informed about this issue.

The problem with the Arendyll fellowship chat is being investigated. Apologies for the inconvenience- hopefully its functionality will be restored as soon as possible.

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
At the moment, the chat isn't still working in Arendyll but seems working fine in Wyniandor...

m4rt1n

Adept
Still having this issue in our fellowship. I sent a ticket yesterday and got a very friendly reply. Hope it can be fixed quickly.

In the meantime we have a message to all in our fellowship to try and organise things a little but it seems missed by quite a few.

DeletedUser1374

Our fellowship is experiencing the same problem.

DeletedUser441

This is an old problem :(. Had the same problem over a year ago. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser3772

We are still having the same problem - Arendyll - Rivertraders.

DeletedUser3097

Thank you for your patience- this problem will be resolved as soon as possible. :)

Booff

Alchemist
Chat still not working in Arendyll for Trendor's Reach.

DeletedUser3185

It's getting very frustrating now - miss my FS daily chats :-(

m4rt1n

Adept
Is there any update on how the fix is going. The game isn't the same without the chat window.

DeletedUser441

Wait for DL's reply or ask via support , general questions . :)