• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Fellowship Chat Gone Blank

Hi, I play on mobile. I have two cities. Before work this morning the fellowship chat was fine, but just now I have opened the app and the fellowship chat in both of my cities is completely blank. One fellow in one of my fellowships has reported the same thing. Is there any way to bring the chat history back?

BlueBlou

Illusionist
Don’t think they will bring back old history, but you can always make new history. Keep on chatting :)

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Our technical team are working to create a fix for this. It is doubtful that we will be able to recover the amount of data that was prevously present, but we are attempting to do so.

Timneh

Artisan
Some of my FS are saying that as well as the chat history being missing the time for new messages is not correct as well.

Timneh

Artisan
Are they working on the times of posts not being correct ? I have some chat posts that were made in the middle of the night and the time beside the posts shows mid afternoon. It's very annoying.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi Guys! I've been advised that the only issues we're aware of, with regards to Time, seem to be with those still using Flash Player. It's slowly beginning to fade as it nears it's expiry date so if that is the case I would encourage players to consider switching to HTML... if that isn't the case with you guys though, or it still persists once switched over, submit a ticket and we'll take a look :)

Kind Regards

Herodite