• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Fellowship can't be found

DeletedUser7428

Hello all,
I recently left the fellowship I was in and made my own. I've heard of other people who have 2 accounts doing this so they can join the same FS and trade with their other accounts (and/or worlds maybe???) I have 2 accounts and have tried searching for the FS I created after waiting 24 hours. I still can't find it!!! When I search for the FS it says Fellowship not found. How can I join the FS I created and want to be in!?!?!?!
Any help is greatly appreciated! Thank you,
Blue

DeletedUser3097

Please give more detail:

Which world is this Fellowship on?
What is the name of the Fellowship?

DeletedUser7428

The world I created the FS on is Felyndral named Simply Play. I have a seperate account on the same server (?) The us/en that I'm trying to join up in Arendyll.
Thank you for helping me!

DeletedUser3097

Yes you are allowed two cities in the Fellowship as long as no Game Rules are broken.

I found your fellowship by:

1. Opening the ranking (under your profile picture).
2. Clicking on the fellowship tab.
3. Typing in the name of the fellowship.

simply play.png

Make sure you are doing this on the account which wishes to join then apply to join.

DeletedUser5976

I'm not exactly sure if both his accounts are on the same server though. He's talking about Felyndraal and then us/en Arendyll. A bit confusing.

DeletedUser3097

I'm not exactly sure if both his accounts are on the same server though. He's talking about Felyndraal and then us/en Arendyll. A bit confusing.
Good point! Yes both cities need to be on the same server as each other to join the same Fellowship: ie. EN Arendyll, EN Winyandor or EN Felyndral; or any of the US servers.

EN Arendyll is on a separate server to US Arendyll and so a city on the EN Arendyll server cannot be in the same Fellowship as a city on the US server.

If you are playing on a PC, check that the web address starts in the same way:

en1, en2, en3, us1, us2, us3, us4, us5, us6 or us7

en1 is the International Arendyll and us1 is the USA Arendyll
en3 is the International Felyndral and us3 is the USA Felyndral

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7428

I checked the web address:
Arendyll is EN1 and Felyndral is EN3. So that means I can't join right? Both accounts are on the the EN server. When you look at the flag it shows half of the American flag and half of the British flag. Dizzy Lizzie, I followed your instructions to the letter. Still wont find the FS. The way I had been looking is by clicking on the fellowship shield below the email button, clicking join (because i don't want to found one obviously), searching for the FS and all it come up with is fellowship not found. I've tried caps, small letter, capitalizing the S and the P ( which is how I put the name in originally) but still I get nothing.
Thank you,
MS. Blue

DeletedUser7096

So that means I can't join right?
That is!

You are in the same server (international) but playing in different worlds. You might be in the same world (Arendyll -EN1- or Felyndral -EN3-) to be able to interact with both accounts in the same fellowship.

Regards,
Kakashi-sensei