• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New Game Features Fellowship adventures

Deleted User - 384643

Only a few (fanatic) fellowships are even able to do ALL paths of all 3 Stages.
Also, Fellowship Adventures are supposed to be fun (I think :p), but they often feel more like a chore to a lot of players. Forcing us to do all paths in order to get any rewards (which aren't that great to begin with) will only exacerbate that feeling and result in even less participation.
So, no, I oppose this suggestion.

An inventory list where we can see what badges everything have would be very useful, but I doubt the Elvenar devs are gonna code it in. Still, I do support idea.

Lady Monica

Spellcaster
Thank you Cerebros our team has already completed all three stages and are working on the waypoints and redoing green path. We are not going into the whirlpool until the death knell as this is so hard. We had great participation this time. Lots of chatter but it could be so much better. The only reason we have done all paths is that finally we have 25 players who are all joining in. I don't think we are fanatics- but we do have a great bunch of people. An inventory list showing all would be great but again I don't know if Inno would be able to do. They could add a field to each player and this would show what they had in inventory. Anyway just a suggestion. It is fun if you don't take it too seriously. Have a great day
Cheers
lady M