• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Fellowship adventures

DeletedUser

Wrong thread Odin lol news from Beta I posted hours ago

I posted on that thread as well, before I posted it here. I didn't see your post regarding the testing of a new chat server, which was what the link I posted was. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5352

Room for others?? Not sure what that means. I am just trying to say that the paths should close once finished it would just be easier to decide a what colour. have to go cheers
I was replying to something that Lelanya said!!!

Lelanya

Mentor
I posted on that thread as well, before I posted it here. I didn't see your post regarding the testing of a new chat server, which was what the link I posted was. ;)
Ah
I did not follow your link as I have a Beta account and read my three in game notices this morning. But I was understandably confused as to why you would post a chat notice on the Fellowship Adentures thread.
Sorry for the confusion

m4rt1n

Adept
90 unused badges personally and most likely a few more and we are at a standstill on map 3 because of the HUGE amount of toolbox productions required.

I think I may well make this my last adventure unless things change drastically. Why not a Blacksmith badge OR ??? option in future.

DeletedUser5976

Why does a blacksmith badge require 5 toolboxes? The brewery badge requires 50 beverages, the Treant requires 35, Bakery requires 20, Carpentry 10 and Farmer 5. By the same logic the blacksmith badge should require less toolboxes than 5. 1 or perhaps 2 would be much more logical.

m4rt1n

Adept
Well mine will be displayed in my city!

Luckily for you,a good fellowship, but 99% of the players of the game are sat here thinking, I'm not going to bother anymore, and like the new spell, unless it has a chance for everyone, it will be a boost for the elite fellowship to win and win again. Good luck to them but some try and help new players into the game daily and get nowhere and no recognition for a huge effort.

DeletedUser6401

hi, just wondering if anyone noticed the prize changed after the update? my venars rocks culture buidling changed from 460 people and 460 culture to .........310 people, 310 culture?????

DeletedUser6744

hi, just wondering if anyone noticed the prize changed after the update? my venars rocks culture buidling changed from 460 people and 460 culture to .........310 people, 310 culture?????

Hi Sonic Tractor, there has been a rebalancing of event buildings. For more information on this subject you might want to check out this thread https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/rebalancing-of-select-old-event-buildings.7330/
Also this thread https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index....ct-old-event-buildings.7331/page-4#post-45235

Lelanya

Mentor
Luckily for you,a good fellowship, but 99% of the players of the game are sat here thinking, I'm not going to bother anymore, and like the new spell, unless it has a chance for everyone, it will be a boost for the elite fellowship to win and win again. Good luck to them but some try and help new players into the game daily and get nowhere and no recognition for a huge effort.
I have done my share of that hon and still do. Happens to be in W realm tho. I have a small city or two and badges can be made. Yes it takes a guest race city to do the 2day stuff effectively never mind orcs or spare relics.
I do respect and appreciate your efforts hon

DeletedUser4003

If you want something, you need to work for that, this is how life works.

Also you are so wrong about ''only good fellowships'' what about Archetypes ? They are rank 73 and they are a top10 tournament team on server.
Two players made them who they are, mostly Kibblecat. Do the same thing with your team. Its not impossible.

DeletedUser6404

If you want something, you need to work for that, this is how life works.

Also you are so wrong about ''only good fellowships'' what about Archetypes ? They are rank 73 and they are a top10 tournament team on server.
Two players made them who they are, mostly Kibblecat. Do the same thing with your team. Its not impossible.

Very true! I joined the Archetypes by invitation and it really is a fantastic team today! Very helpful & organized. Did well on the FA and tomorrow we will open the 10th chest on tournament again, without Kibblecat too ;) (Kibblecat rocks btw no question)

ps. Love to see you are using the Awesome Avatar I made for you FatOldElf and oh dear lordy Superman if Dizzie's gonna delete my message again for being off topic... a bit. Have a great weekend all! :):):)

DeletedUser6622

I'm open to any suggestions for change tbh as so far our family of fellowships has struggled on the numbers wanting to do this or sacrificed sanity, the last dregs of energy and stressed out our loyal core of fellows to do this. There is also no real "not do" as there will always be some that dip in and its hard in any good fellowship to see that and not help.

A little more control ingame on this for at least the archmage would be good ... an ability to open or close paths, have a fellowship bag to dip into as needed, some info to try to manage like who did the most badges in a stage, who took part would be good.

Having an open inventory sounds good but if this is the bag we each have then having stuff in the bag isn't the same as it being placed into the FA route as and when needed. There is still the need for the right fellows to be on at the right time (and I'm sure you can understand the issues with that need)

It is a challenge to get enough info in time to see what paths are good/bad and gain informed commitment to estimate whats achievable in good time. We invariably have some that say yes and don't and some that don't say and do and always a small core that do a lot. What I would like to see from Elvenar devs is a little relaxation in the challenge .. an extra day, less badges or better prizes to help us usher this in as a regular good event for the game.
Above sounds reasonable and there is no doubt that the Adventures need to be challenging in the right way - as another quoted we only had 3 members taking part (mobile issue stopped at least one other) - and it was a major effort to complete one path - this affects the 'fun' of taking part.
The rewards were not in line with the amount of effort required by the 3 of us - and difficult for others to take part, many beginners/mobile/lack of real info and communications.
Also of major concern is the HUGE difference between the fellowships - I know that this will never change and is nobody's fault as such - it is just a matter of time (and possibly, to some extent, money). I cannot afford to buy a lot of diamonds, and had intended not to buy any - however I have slipped over to the 'dark side' and bought a few - necessary to complete/compete in the FA. It would be much better if Inno could spend a little money/time - and try and have some form of 'split' adventures - based on the teams overall position - kinda like having Divisions 1, 2, 3 ,4 etc - or some such to try and equalise things a little - so keep the same Adv but maybe make a little easier for the smaller/weaker teams.
The upcoming 're-balancing' is a small recognition of this type of problem.
Thx

DeletedUser2838

Do all paths - utterly ridiculous!
If developers want smaller fellowships to do these things they should provide a forum capability as they have in Forge of Empires where things like spreadsheets can be EASILY shared. I don't care if you can do that type of thing through Facebook. I will never be on Facebook. The developers know how to provide such an interface, why don't they do it in this game?

In my FS I have set up our own spreadsheet on google spreadsheets and anyone who has the link URL, (our FS members), can access, view and edit it 24/7. It shows what we need, what we have and what other people are incubating, which is a great way of avoiding duplication of effort. Everyone fills in their own data and it requires very little monitoring. Inevitably a few forget to add their production every now and then, so the spreadsheet is not entirely correct, but it is always an underestimate of our position - which is the right way to err.