• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Other Fellowship Adventures

Denerleigh

Adventurer
Firstly, I want to thank the creators of Elvenar. There is certainly a lot of detail in your buildings, characters, etc that are very enchanting. The game also has many different facets to it that make it very interesting and, if you're in a good fellowship, you get to make some good friendships.

Secondly, I enjoy doing the Fellowship Adventures (FA). My whole fellowship find it fun, despite making the challenging badges like Bracelets, lots and lots of Blacksmiths, and not to mention the Arcane Residue.

The only thing I'll say against the FA is that it runs for far too long. I've been doing FAs now for nearly a year and a half, and I know the length of time it runs was extended to what it once used to be. If you were to take 24 hours from the duration, I'm sure it wouldn't make it any less enjoyable.

Also, the time that it finishes is not good. I understand that it would be difficult choosing a time that would be suitable for the whole world. But it would be fair if it got shared around a little. For the last few FAs, the end time always results in certain countries missing out on being there until the finish (like Australia and New Zealand, for example). There would be plenty of other countries that miss out also.

I do remember, when it finished at a time when nearly all of our fellowship was represented right through until the end, and we have members from quite a few different countries.

So, to finish off, our fellowship really do love the game. There is just one or two things in the FA that would be great if it was just altered a little.

Thank you,
Denerleigh

Lelanya

Mentor
I completely agree! Less time for such an invasive and time consuming event, and we've been asking for a quality product with bugs removed ever since the first one in late summer of 2017. This is all the more relevant since the ending was moved, which has remained an issue for most of the player base. No one who plays Elvenar appreciates this change! It's high time the writing on the wall was read.
Sadly the usual excuse will be trotted out, but if the event worked correctly this wouldn't be a problem :rolleyes:

SimonTim

Dreamer
I find FA’s really frustrating, I have collected 73 badges I’ll never be able to use. What was the point? I’m sure it’s the same for most players. We should at least all be able to dump them in the pit for some kind of end of game reward. It’s a disincentive to participate as things are because the poor rewards don’t compensate for the effort put in.

Gargon667

Mentor
I completely agree! Less time for such an invasive and time consuming event, and we've been asking for a quality product with bugs removed ever since the first one in late summer of 2017. This is all the more relevant since the ending was moved, which has remained an issue for most of the player base. No one who plays Elvenar appreciates this change! It's high time the writing on the wall was read.
Sadly the usual excuse will be trotted out, but if the event worked correctly this wouldn't be a problem :rolleyes:

I doubt the end time will change any time soon. Apparently FA endings have caused trouble to the servers and I assume that is why they have to end at a time when Inno in Germany can have people at hand to deal with issues. I would say we are lucky that they at least pay them a bit of overtime to stay until 19.00, otherwise the FAs would end during the European work day, which means even fewer people would be online...

Lelanya

Mentor
I doubt the end time will change any time soon. Apparently FA endings have caused trouble to the servers and I assume that is why they have to end at a time when Inno in Germany can have people at hand to deal with issues. I would say we are lucky that they at least pay them a bit of overtime to stay until 19.00, otherwise the FAs would end during the European work day, which means even fewer people would be online...
Already happens hon. FA ends at 11am for me, 6pm in the UK when many are traveling home from work and during the night for our friends down under. This is colossally unfair to the player base.

Welfish

Seeker
Maybe the developers could look at having an amount of points or rounds of the pit that you have to achieve. Then the speed at which you got there would determine your placing. This would mean you could stop throwing stuff in and get back to everyday life. I also wonder if once you achieved the target you could just chuck in whatever badges were left and get some small prize for the fellowship if there was a significant number. Hope that all makes sense

Denerleigh

Adventurer
Maybe the developers could look at having an amount of points or rounds of the pit that you have to achieve. Then the speed at which you got there would determine your placing. This would mean you could stop throwing stuff in and get back to everyday life. I also wonder if once you achieved the target you could just chuck in whatever badges were left and get some small prize for the fellowship if there was a significant number. Hope that all makes sense
I like the sound of that. I great idea.