• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures - May Contain Beta Spoilers!!!

As this Adventure winds down and we are stuck on one circle, can we use our stock on the 2 other circles to still get points? Does this make sense? I know we can't get any further on say the yellow circle but have items that are on the green and blue circles

cwgiii

Shaman
I know we can't get any further on say the yellow circle but have items that are on the green and blue circles

As long as the "circle (s)" is (are) unlocked, you can, indeed, place badges toward it (them). It is possible to be working on up to 3 "circles" at one time (one each path). One strategy (or skill) is to look forward / plan and collect badges needed in future "circles" to be able to place them in sequence, once new "circles" become unlocked. I love the excitement when it all comes together and they fall like dominoes, with the help of multiple players coordinating actions perfectly.

Lelanya

Mentor
Some thoughts for the new FA

It was a lot easier to make badges, and the tooltip on browser version was amazing. But to implement it on mobile it took away from a similar ability to track progress. That needs to added back in somehow.

There was greater participation this time, it was nice to see some new faces on the leaderboards.

The green 'ready' checkmark needs work. It worked only intermittently.

I got a very weird version of pit lock this afternoon, as my fellowship came together in the final hours to deliver our last productions. The pit literally showed locked and refused to update honestly but would show 2 cycles back. That said, simultaneous donations occasionally resulted in a reset. It's still better by far than the lockout experienced by the Knights of Anduin several cycles back.
EDIT: this lockout occurred on mobile.

I also had several instances where productions were not recorded, often but not always when my supplies topped up. On the other hand, I did not see a lot of frozen buildings.

The auto reset for workshops on mobile was a lot of fun.

Overall, a great improvement over the last 2 versions of FA, and I look forward to see the polished product in a cycle or two.

Folks, don't be shy! We enjoy a good challenge, and yep, my Iceni warriors hate being beat! But we are tourneyers first :)

Pauly7

Magus
I'm certainly happy to get stuck in now, but it's still difficult to get enthused about the prizes. It can't hold a candle to tournament prizes. If you give each of us 75kp per round on top of the existing prizes then it's comparable.

DeletedUser5976

Yes, I must say that the improvements made to the FA mechanics have certainly made us enjoy the experience compared to old FA's. Where we had planned to do just one path per stage, we ended up doing all of them and quite some rounds of the Pit as well.

I would very much like the batch production option to come to the PC, since I like the precision of collecting on a PC better than the app (fat fingers on a phone screen messes badges easily). So I had to switch between the app and the PC to set the productions and then to collect them. A batch production option for the manufactories would also be much appreciated. Then the FA would truly be about what it should be namely strategy, communication and cooperation within an FS.

I will second Pauly that the rewards pale a little for the effort, but at least the effort doesn't feel like a punishment anymore.

So thank you Inno, all in all a much better FA experience than we had in years.

Jackluyt

Shaman
Here is the basic information you need for the Fellowship Adventures starting Monday 9th September 2019, including prizes, awards, stage strategy and a spreadsheet:
https://tinyurl.com/yxorwkp5

38825081_10212251412301106_724814935661477888_n.jpg

m4rt1n

Adept
EN1, is over 1000 whirlpools humanly possible???

Currently in a 4 way tussle to hold top 20 place myself. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
Ok, we finished in 20 on EN1 with 3 complete maps and a few runs on the whirlpool.

80800, 1st, is insane and more than double of second place. How many badges can a fellowship make, I'd love to hear from one of the guild there. :)

Well played everyone. :)

alsael

Enchanter
maybe some guys with deep pockets,finished long badges with diamonds?it is possible.Or did a lot of long badges prior to event.That of course will require all players to be super active:rolleyes:
The ideal scenario is a combination of both:p

Killiak

Artisan
Ok, we finished in 20 on EN1 with 3 complete maps and a few runs on the whirlpool.

80800, 1st, is insane and more than double of second place. How many badges can a fellowship make, I'd love to hear from one of the guild there. :)

Well played everyone. :)

We made 50K, so they 'only' had 30K more, not double :p

Regardless, it would require intense activity and cities that have a lot more free space than normally available to regular cities. Regular being cities that are efficient in daily activities and chapter progression. Zeal is all about the FA, specifically created to do just that, so I'd say it's rather expected that nobody else can compete.

DeletedUser7526

maybe some guys with deep pockets,finished long badges with diamonds?it is possible.Or did a lot of long badges prior to event.That of course will require all players to be super active:rolleyes:
The ideal scenario is a combination of both:p
Not true - The diamond thing.
Just takes planning and coordination. Tbh Except for the 5min and 15 min productions, the rest of it takes a few minutes extra to regular gaming per login, during FA. The shorts are actually more cruel than longs :)

DeletedUser2217

Hello,
Wanted to find out when is the next Fellowship Adventure will be,

Thanks and best regards,
Ariaty

Timneh

Artisan
The short answer is we don't know.
The longer answer is that we are likely to get a production challenge and then a mini event before we get another FA. Keep an eye on the news from beta thread, it will probably be mentioned there when it gets released on beta.

DeletedUser8632

The short answer is we don't know.
The longer answer is that we are likely to get a production challenge and then a mini event before we get another FA. Keep an eye on the news from beta thread, it will probably be mentioned there when it gets released on beta.

I think the production challenge is already live in beta? (Where is @Flame Knight when you need him). From what I heard it is super rewarding /s

DeletedUser8632

You are correct, it is live in beta but i was talking about what is likely to happen on the live servers. Sorry if i caused any misunderstanding.

No, no, you were clear, I wasn't. Is it as bad as I heard?