• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures - May Contain Beta Spoilers!!!

Timneh

Artisan
Yeah i will just get what i get through my normal game play. I'm not going to try to finish it for those crap prixes. It would be a bit better if they weren't AW instants.

valle

Soothsayer
You seem to think complaining is fun. Here you basically get free kp, but thats not good enough for you so on to the forum and complain. .

DeletedUser5093

Wanted to find out when is the next Fellowship Adventure will be
There are rumours on beta that it will occur shortly after the mini event, but this is not confirmed. It definitely won't be before the mini event is over. If that occurs on the usual schedule of 2 weeks after it's on beta, then the mini-event will run Oct 28 to Nov 6. So at a guess, the next FA will probably be no earlier than November 10th.

Beta will likely know more in a week or so as to when the FA is happening, so you'll get a better answer then.

Hope this helps.

DeletedUser8409

My guess is the next FA will be in November. The next 25-30 day mega event following traditional timings will be the winter one in December. We've got the production challenge now, then the traditional Hallowe'en mini-event series at the end of the month over Hallowe'en so that leaves mid to late November blank in the event diary. My guess is the devs will fill that with an FA.

m4rt1n

Adept
My guess is the next FA will be in November. The next 25-30 day mega event following traditional timings will be the winter one in December. We've got the production challenge now, then the traditional Hallowe'en mini-event series at the end of the month over Hallowe'en so that leaves mid to late November blank in the event diary. My guess is the devs will fill that with an FA.

My thoughts also.

On the subject of the FA, I see players worrying about having to use workshops and manu's at levels like the recent event.
I do not believe that will be the case as it would make it impossible for any player higher than ch4 to contribute and kill adventures completely.
My reasoning, the badges require lots of long workshop productions and Manu 1 and 2 day productions which are impossible in the sentient levels so doing that would make no sense.
In conclusion I say to everyone do not worry, changing the Adventures would be too much work for the devs as they would have to rework the entire thing and I cannot see that happening. :)

The current challenge is running with any level Manu's contributing. :)

Last edited:

Jackluyt

Shaman
New Fellowship Adventures starts on Monday 13th Jan 2020

38825081_10212251412301106_724814935661477888_n.jpg

Read all the core information for the adventures here:
https://tinyurl.com/r8pd72s

Here is our Spreadsheet:
https://tinyurl.com/txa3p56

You are welcome to share and copy these!

m4rt1n

Adept
This round of the adventure has huge requirements of badges for very poor prizes.

The extra stress is causing players to leave our fellowship and play solo games just to avoid it. :(

AstralSoul

Illusionist
This round of the adventure has huge requirements of badges for very poor prizes.

The extra stress is causing players to leave our fellowship and play solo games just to avoid it. :(

Then, easy up on FS requirements, and do not make the 10th chest, etc, a "must-do" like if its a job, problem solved.

Pauly7

Magus
Then, easy up on FS requirements, and do not make the 10th chest, etc, a "must-do" like if its a job, problem solved.
I'm not sure if you're confusing FA with tournaments?

You are right if you mean that not making FA participation mandatory will stop people wanting to leave an FS over it. I'm not sure why it would ever be mandatory, though, as there is very little motivation to play in one... save for the sheer thrill of beating other fellowships (if that's a motivator).

This Adventure is the worst of all of them in that sense because handing out a couple of Gingerbread artefacts holds very little interest for many people. I am now building up a little collection of 2 each of most artefact types in my inventory for the same reason. I haven't disenchanted them yet as I haven't needed to, but that's what will eventually happen.

Inno did a good thing by making the FAs easier to play with their new system, but it now seems like they have made the requirements much tougher to compensate so I still find myself in the same position of wondering what the point is.

At the risk of going a little off topic I will say again, as others have, if these prizes were universal artefacts or if players were given the choice of which ones to win then suddenly there may be a slight element of excitement and a desire to do well.

davemc

Bard
Does anybody know if sentient Tier 4 factories (if making T4) still count towards the badges im sure they did in the last one

m4rt1n

Adept

Participation is not mandatory in our fellowship, it's just players are being bombarded with one thing after another so are choosing to play solo so they don't feel they are letting anyone down.

Jackluyt

Shaman
Someone just posted that the Item requirements are less than we expected!
For example we needed 2 brewer and 2 baker to open the stage in Beta - here we only need 1 of each.
It looks like they have loaded the old game version.
Waiting to get clarity on this!!
I will let you know when I have more info!!

Here, in the meantime, is Stage One from the previous FA.

82223781_10215672909356394_8162467105598341120_n.jpg

It they have indeed reverted to the original version, here is a link to the appropriate spreadsheet: https://tinyurl.com/ybk8wflw

It would be nice if someone on the Admin Team could let us know what is happening?

Didee

Seeker
My problem is that, even if it says "gain 100 elixir", when I trade it, it doesn't "register" to the badge. Same for planks and silk. Is it a bug? Because it says "gain", not "produce".