1. Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Dismiss Notice

Discussion Fellowship Adventures with a twist!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dizzy Lizzie, Jul 18, 2019.

1. conqueror9

conqueror9 Bard

Usually we get FA run together with tournament

we get a lot spell items and kp for "wonder society"

current news say NO TOURNAMENT

now...shaking lol, do we have sufficient item to go in this FA ?

Wowwie likes this.
  2. Wowwie

Wowwie Spellcaster

No tournaments well no kps no wonders no enchantments to help for badges

Mullebutz likes this.
  3. pompeywolf

pompeywolf Soothsayer

From the look of it, there will be one but so many people are on playing the FA that the game is getting slow. so they are worried that tournament participation would crash the system.

Wowwie and CiraKelley like this.
  4. Banjax

Banjax Novice

With the announcement that there will be a delay in the tournament start has any thought been given to the difficulty in raising the Enchantments required for the Wand, Potion and Hat?

Wowwie likes this.
  5. Julian

Julian Spellcaster

Sorry - misread announcement.

6. Dizzy Lizzie

Dizzy Lizzie Co-Community Manager Elvenar Team

It is the Tournament which has been postponed- the Fellowship Adventure will carry on so your badges will be unaffected.

CiraKelley likes this.
  7. C-Nymph

C-Nymph Bard

If only it was the other way around... Would much rather have tourney than FA!

LazyTony and EdwardTrunk like this.
  8. elfkeldorn

elfkeldorn Seeker

Hopefully the performance issues will get sorted out so that the tournament can happen this week. However, the key take home is that FAs are popular. More so than a lot of the other types of events. I hope that Inno will increase the numer of FAs. If the comments in my fellowships are anything to go by, then keeping the long events down to one a quarter will be the most popular way to create the space in the calendar for the extra FAs

9. Brienne

Brienne Necromancer

It's not a case of the FA being popular. It's simply the fact that every player in a fellowship has the new system working in their game , whether they are participating or not. To win a FA takes a LOT of effort , as well as communication and co-ordination . The new system will , no doubt , encourage more fellowships to attempt a top three placing and the numbers of badges obtained will soar. I am glad that my f/s is only interested in obtaining the rewards for completing each stage , which only requires one path in each stage . Good luck to all those who are going for gold ( 1st place ) , you'll have to work for it :D.

C-Nymph likes this.
  10. tesla333

tesla333 Soothsayer

Delaying or postponing a tournament for the sake of a FA because "we can't handle both at the same time" seems like a really good way to tank the popularity of FAs.

C-Nymph and LazyTony like this.
  11. Tiriake

Tiriake Soothsayer

I think a lot of players were counting on tournament to get spells and kp's for badges. Now that it's delayed...

The new quest system is good.

m4rt1n likes this.
  12. Lelanya

Lelanya Summoner

Will tournament still run for the same amount of time once it starts and is the counter correct, showing 25 hours, 12 minutes until launch?
    Thanks

EDIT: Also please thank your team for us @Dizzy Lizzie, we appreciate all the effort that's going in to keeping the glitches down to a minimum

Last edited: Jul 23, 2019
  13. Hair

Hair Dreamer

The new interface is such a huge improvement. FAs are now worth playing to me whereas before I made only minimal contributions because all that clicking just made it not fun to play. Thank you so much.

Dizzy Lizzie likes this.
  14. Dizzy Lizzie

Dizzy Lizzie Co-Community Manager Elvenar Team

Yes it will.

It possibly could change, so no guarantees on this. As soon as we know for certain, we will let you all know.

I will pass on your thanks, for sure.

Lelanya likes this.
  15. Jaxom

Jaxom Seeker

Very frustrating to have this FA mess up scheduling on the tournament. This Marble tournament is one where we hoped to go for 10 chests. Players have planned for weeks to be able to work hard on this one. And now it gets delayed by an unknown amount for this FA. Very disappointing.

Earlier comments are true. It is valuable to be able to do tournament alongside FA so you can get the spells. Without this you must go much slower or use time instants to get spells quicker. The rewards for the FA don't justify that. Just crafting stuff and Phoenix artifacts that we don't need.

How many phoenixes do you expect us to build? New players can't get the base building anymore so why do they need the artifacts?

16. Pauly7

Pauly7 Necromancer

That is a nice tool-tip. Thanks for pointing it out.

Is there any clearer info yet about when the tournament will now start? Much as I love the new FA interface and am excited to play it for the first time since the very first one, the tournament is still much more important and we have prepared troops and goods ready for it starting. I realise that it is being worked on, and that is fine, but I would feel better to know that it definitely is starting (maybe tomorrow night?) I just don't want to think that I've saved up a goods and troops profile for the marble tournament only to find it skipped altogether.

17. Lelanya

Lelanya Summoner

Thanks for the prompt answer :)

18. Timneh

Timneh Shaman

The new quest system is soooo much better.
    Like has already been said the delay in the tourney is going to make getting spells a lot harder.

19. LazyTony

LazyTony Sorcerer

Who'd a thunk it? Make badge collection less like sticking forks in your eyes and more people play an FA. :p

RainbowElvira, LadyHavva and Lelanya like this.
  20. m4rt1n

m4rt1n Summoner

No tournament means no spell badges for me or my fellowship, making things tricky.