• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Fellowship Adventures & team communication

DeletedUser6404

Boudicca's Iceni all Stage 1 paths done in 24 hours. GREAT TEAM! And #1 in rank (for now). dragons of pern are very close to us all the time, so we will see how it all ends :)

Preparation and mathematical skills of course is the key. We all know the badges before it starts. But beyond that communication is very important in all Fellowships.

If your team is communicating with each other, just read, concentrate & trust yourself and you will know what to do next. We have hundreds of messages each day, badge countdowns and other information & help tips.

What is the hardest part in these Fellowship Adventures in your mind/ team? o_O

stage1.jpg

Timneh

Artisan
Something not right here as i have just looked at the FA ranking list and Boudicca's Iceni were 3rd, 1600 points behind 1st place and there was no sign of a FS named Dragons of pern in the top 20. Is there more than 1 rankings list ?

DeletedUser6404

Really? We are in Arendyll. This is what you should be seeing:

ranking.jpg

DeletedUser6404

Maybe so, but I will be happy even with the Chicken Glade lol. A game is a game and I enjoy playing it, as I am sure you do too :D Teamwork, teamwork...

One thing I find hard... well not hard, but a bit annoying: When you are doing like 20 of the same badge and they are all ready, the scrolling through reoccuring offers is very boooriing. Why can't there just be a select box: "do the same badge again".

This probably should be on ideas and suggestions, but I think I read before that someone already suggested it...

Timneh

Artisan
The problem of having to scroll through all the quests to get back to the one you want is known by the devs and they are looking for a way to change it but because it means they will have to change the whole quest giving system it is not going to happen soon. If they can find a temp solution they will use that till they find a new permanent one.
I can't remember if i read that info here or on the beta forum (probably on beta as they get more info from Inno there than we get here it seems)

Timneh

Artisan
There is a way to stop the quests changing places. Just keep the dwarven brewery quest in the top place and use the other one to complete the quests. I don't use it very often myself but it does work.

DeletedUser5352

We should keep the remaining badges in our inventory for the next adventure!!!!