• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Fellowship Adventures Popup Status Bug

tharkun

Seeker
On Firefox (ver 75.0, x64, but I would think any web-browser), after accepting a completed badge/item, the "Fellowship Adventures" window closes, but the "Fellowship Adventures Popup" doesn't get updated with the fact that the badge/item has been accepted.

On the image below, I have completed a Farmers Badge:
C.jpg

I "Claim" the badge & the window closes. However, the "Fellowship Adventures Popup" doesn't get updated with the fact that the badge/item has been claimed & so still shows it:
D.jpg

This disparity is confirmed when click on it to open the "Fellowship Adventures" window:
E.jpg

The Farmers Badge has been claimed, but the "Fellowship Adventures Popup" still shows it.

I have also replicated the bug on Chrome (ver 81.0.4044.129, Official Build, 64-bit).

DeletedUser7529

Just wanted to +1, cause this problem exist since the beginning of this FA with all badges.
I was scared I would lose a badge, but it's just a visual bug, since once you click on it it's claimed and you're safe to continue with collecting for the next badge.

pobble

Spellcaster
Well done for taking all the pictures and recording it properly Adverfull!

This one has been annoying us all :(

DeletedUser7529

Well done for taking all the pictures and recording it properly Adverfull!

This one has been annoying us all :(

Tharkun made a topic with screen captures so kudos to him :)
I just wanted to reply that he isn't the only one with that problem ^^