• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures - May Contain Beta Spoilers!!!

Gargon667

Mentor
Tuesday to Monday as it was the last time (IIRC) gives everyone the exact same chance.

I think beta may have had a Tuesday start last time, but not real worlds? I beleive it has been a few more FAs (3 or 4?) since we´ve had a Tuesday start (and anything else even longer than that) live, but I may be mistaken...

Hekata

Artisan
I think beta may have had a Tuesday start last time, but not real worlds? I beleive it has been a few more FAs (3 or 4?) since we´ve had a Tuesday start (and anything else even longer than that) live, but I may be mistaken...
Maybe it was on beta then, I may have mixed it up. I preferred when it ended on Sundays so that most of the fellows could be there for the "final".

Geminatrix

Soothsayer
okay so 3 of our fellowships cities are having this same problem.. so i reckon some bugs got in.

collection of goods for bracelet isn't counting all that was picked up towards the badge. Since this badge is kinda difficult to do anyway.. would appreciate this being looked at hard and quick.

Alcaro

Necromancer
I was surprised to see that 9h production with 7 Steel level 31 didn't fill the bar not even 30%. I didn't reported it but I thought "man! This is going to be a tough FA".

Gargon667

Mentor
Very interesting, no start time given. What I would call cover your bases in case you get it wrong. :p

Back to the way it used to be, guess whatever the reason is for not giving a start time was confirmed last time, when they did give one...