• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures - May Contain Beta Spoilers!!!

Jackluyt

Shaman
Happy Monday!
Wishing you all a wonderful week!!
2764.png
2764.png

Enjoy the Fellowship Adventures!!
Here is all the core information (including a spreadsheet), which you are welcome to share with friends and fellowship:
https://tinyurl.com/u4w85q5

89853126_10216116147317066_8207741966478213120_n.jpg

DeletedUser9340

I've never really paid attention before - what time of day does the FA usually start?
Well brother,you are not alone,well I don't know too,use a Time Zone clock in ur mobile.

Hekata

Artisan
There is a poll on Beta Forum's "Ideas and Suggestions", to allow mages to lock strategic waypoints in Fellowship Adventures. You have until Monday in most time zones, to vote on this, if you have a Beta Forum account. Please contribute if you feel strongly about this.
The curious thing about that poll is that it was made recently based on a suggestion from last November. So when I combine this pole with the fact we haven't had adventures in a while I predict that the adventures will have some major changes done. And the announcement will be: "Based on players suggestions we have now made locking wayspoints now possible, however since this makes the FA easier we had to do some rebalancing... " And we get to do even more badges than last time, or more difficult badges (like 3 things to do for each badge), or, if they really want to keep with the current direction of the game, we get that the number of badges required for every fellowship will depend on numerous factors, like the total number of the FS AW levels etc...

Julian

Sorcerer
It's odd that we haven't got an FA in the downtime of this week. Maybe it is getting a revamp. Better prizes would be good. We can dream....

Hekata

Artisan
I guess it's becasue they are concentrating on the tournament changes now. For a lot of players that's a more important aspect of the game than the FA, and they need to get it right. But even if we don't get some major changes I think the FA will have to be rebalanced to fit the new tournaments. For instance we used to get most of our spell-badges from the tournaments. If with the new tourney system we can't go as high in provinces as now they have to adjust the amounts of those badges in the FA, or bring back one of those maps that doesn't require them, but they haven't done that in over a year I think. It would be nice to have some new unique prizes in the FA, like when the mana hut first came out.

Pauly7

Magus
Yeah, it is because of what's going on with the tournaments. I don't think we're going to get one after the next event either.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
I think it did not happen in beta, did not see it coming...

Edit, for all the goodness, what a scare you gave me:

I guess it's becasue they are concentrating on the tournament changes now. For a lot of players that's a more important aspect of the game than the FA, and they need to get it right. But even if we don't get some major changes I think the FA will have to be rebalanced to fit the new tournaments. For instance we used to get most of our spell-badges from the tournaments. If with the new tourney system we can't go as high in provinces as now they have to adjust the amounts of those badges in the FA, or bring back one of those maps that doesn't require them, but they haven't done that in over a year I think. It would be nice to have some new unique prizes in the FA, like when the mana hut first came out.

Edit again: It wasn't Hekata, it was you! :p
There is a poll on Beta Forum's "Ideas and Suggestions", to allow mages to lock strategic waypoints in Fellowship Adventures. You have until Monday in most time zones, to vote on this, if you have a Beta Forum account. Please contribute if you feel strongly about this.

Nice necro-posting... you gave me a big scare. You could have started a new thread haha. July 23rd is coming soon. I am so not ready for FAs right now as I am preparing sentient manufacturers for the next chapters... and it will take a while, especially with those gems ones.

It's odd that we haven't got an FA in the downtime of this week. Maybe it is getting a revamp. Better prizes would be good. We can dream....

Maybe no more FAs? (One can dream big). I work them hard, but...

Last edited:

Jackluyt

Shaman
News from the Beta Server:
People have skipped the optional squad size researches and would like to go back and do these now that the tournament set-up is changing - these researches no longer need Settlement Goods from that chapter - so you do not have to rebuild the Settlement to make these!
:)

115356605_10217254918545635_6939903812885448606_n.jpg

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Yeah, this thread is going to give more than one scare... due to its topic haha. Someone necro-ed, and now it is mixing with beta stuff...

@Silmaril maybe you may close/archive this thread?

AstralSoul

Illusionist
After an earlier necro-posting. It could make one think there was a FA coming. But it will not happen in a couple of days already since tomorrow is July 23rd 2020 hehe.

Master Arthur

Alchemist
What is the roll out date for the main game Please??
Looking forward to see what form the Phoenix Artifacts are, after the long discussion on these that recently took please here. EG will they be Level upgrades which many called for so as to help with fighting in the Spire?

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Both phoenix events already passed @Master Arthur , and a few more other events like the May tree and the docks. Next event, based on beta, starts here next Monday, you get a level up building that will give you mages and junk at level 10 :p