• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures - May Contain Beta Spoilers!!!

Killiak

Artisan
Cut the cost for bracelets down by 40-50%, and that would help already, making the badges more balanced with eachother.

Giraffi

Enchanter
I just want to show what a small city had close to the end of the FA. Those bracelet badges were good for another 10 rounds, but they would never have been placed as the bottleneck was in another badge, be it arcane residues or statues. Statues one can plan better for, but arcane residues should not be part of the FA in my opinion.

86380C30-D7DB-4B4C-9139-2D1529250B0A.jpeg

Julian

Sorcerer
arcane residues should not be part of the FA in my opinion.
I have no objection to them in principle, but they were too difficult. The suggestion others have made for it to need 1VV, would mean that a single crafting would suffice, rather than two or even three. This would more than double the availability of this badge and stop it becoming the limit to progress that it is. There obviously has to be a badge that limits you, but it needs to be one that you can plan to mitigate, rather than one that's limited by the refresh on the MA crafting tab, which you can do nothing about.

Gargon667

Mentor
I know it amounts to the same thing but instead of gain 1 VV it could be craft 1 recipe.

It is however infinitely easier to program 1 VV, instead of 1 crafting recipe. the change from 10 VV to 1 VV is 1 number in 1 line of code, takes 1 second to change. Well of course a bit more than that like changing the display text etc.
As far as I know the code for 1 crafting recipe does not exist and has to be programmed from scratch, means hours worth of devs time and more investment for Inno.

A compromise would be to program 1 VV and change the text to: "craft 1 recipe worth at least 1 VV" that way people may feel less bad about it, without costing tons of money and time...

Gargon667

Mentor
@Gargon667 while I appreciate your perspective, I politely suggest that you represent a minority position.

certainly true, depending on what part of the discussion you refer to... I try to where possible point out the parts that are affected differently depending on activity levels etc.

Gargon667

Mentor
Cut the cost for bracelets down by 40-50%, and that would help already, making the badges more balanced with eachother.

I suggest including other tier goods and keeping the number the same as a much better change. While both changes would make bracelet badges easier to produce, including all tiers instead of only T1 has other beneficial effects. Like the need to build T1 farms and the imbalance of overproducing 1 tier of goods.

Susie49

Soothsayer
I agree that the Arcane Residue was by far the most challenging badge, though we thought it would be bracelets.

Arusi

Dreamer
I think another problem is that the amount of goods needed increases with every chapter, instead of increasing with chapters that have T1 researches. So if your factory is lvl 31 (chapter 15) it produces the same amount of goods in chapters 16 and 17, while inno increased the amount of goods needed for a badge with every chapter. It should be increased with every chapter that has T1 researches like:ch 1, ch 2, ch 4, ch 6, ch 9, ch 12 and ch 15 for now. That being said i am staying in ch 16 until advancing in chapters won't affect my FA performance too xD

foolfighter

Alchemist
LOL
AGAIN, although the pit mechanics have vastly improved, the ending of FA was at a time that is convenient for only one time zone, UTC+1. Please feel free to avoid explaining why this is, we've sussed out the reason: Obviously you are creating a false positive by placing the ending at a time that the least convenient for most of the players. I guess InnoG is afraid to end the FA when the maximum number of players are around.

Yes, the end time of an FA just about suits none of us now. UK players are still at work, our aussies are asleep, maybe some US players are OK but who can they interact with? I understand the reason for this in that they want Inno staff available in case of (inevitable) problems - really, I crash in and out of Elvennar during the Pit in the final 12 hrs, but either get them working overtime into the evening, or here's a suggestion, iron out the problems.

Sir Derf

Adept
Wait.... You folks on Beta can't have a Fellowship Adventure starting July 8... we on the International Server have a Fellowship Adventure starting July 8...

This just seems, wrong...

Edit: Saw the word "Beta" in the title and got confused...

Gargon667

Mentor
they actually gave a starting time this time, not just a date :)