• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures coming again - with changes!

DeletedUser5976

Working together towards the same goal is very nice and that is what I like about the FA. And there ends everything I like about the FA. The implementation of the concept is very poor.

Building something together would be so much nicer. When they first introduced the concept of a community building (it's been quiet around that for months also now) I was thinking along those lines, but it turned out to be a building you can win, by taking part in community contests on social media or something like that. I've lost interest at that point.

Deleted User - 341074

The title of this thread really needs changing. Everytime I see it there's an emotional rollercoaster:

Oh no, another FA! :(
Oh yay, with changes!:p
Oh wait, I remember this misleading thread :mad:
Well at least there isn't really an FA :)

m4rt1n

Adept
The title of this thread really needs changing. Everytime I see it there's an emotional rollercoaster:

Oh no, another FA! :(
Oh yay, with changes!:p
Oh wait, I remember this misleading thread :mad:
Well at least there isn't really an FA :)

Start a new one just about Fellowship Adventures and this one will drift into the past. :)

DeletedUser4003

Nothing to see here.

Again inno trying to sell premium expansions in exchange for small and silly global FA ranking prizes.

DeletedUser5976

However, it is nice that there is an ingame announcement two days ahead of time. Thank you for that.

Aisling1

Conjurer
New FA.. that is, drop the old new badges, and then drop the old old badges, and yes.. "new" FA..
Whop de do. NOT :)
.but no doubt some players and FS's will fall for it, bankrupt themselves as a result and then basque in the reflected glory of points that give, well.. nothing???

Jackluyt

Shaman
Full details of the Adventure are available here:
https://tinyurl.com/yatck6mu

38825081_10212251412301106_724814935661477888_n.jpg

Pauly7

Magus
I've done what I do every time a new FA starts.... I click on the chests excitedly to see if any worthwhile rewards are finally being offered for this endeavour. Sadly, the answer is still no. A less than enthralling Winter Ferris Wheel, plus a few other things that can be crafted in the Magic Academy if we want them.

Dear Inno, please give us the option to switch off all the FA gumpf that stays on our screens for 6 days at a time. Surely that would be some sort of helpful step that could be taken.

DeletedUser6262

Who will win?

My old AM rival/buddy Lel and her Boudicca's hoarde or the pack with attack wolfing the points under Firey leadership?

DeletedUser7733

I've done what I do every time a new FA starts.... I click on the chests excitedly to see if any worthwhile rewards are finally being offered for this endeavour. Sadly, the answer is still no. A less than enthralling Winter Ferris Wheel, plus a few other things that can be crafted in the Magic Academy if we want them.

Actually, the prizes aren't that bad for the effort. This FA seems quite easy but of course if you don't like it, don't do it. Inno is not pushing anyone to do it.

Dear Inno, please give us the option to switch off all the FA gumpf that stays on our screens for 6 days at a time. Surely that would be some sort of helpful step that could be taken.

Wow, now the icons are a problem. I'm not surprised that Inno is giving up on making people happy. It seems to be nearly impossible job.

Pauly7

Magus
Inno is not pushing anyone to do it.
Yes they are. They always push for the game to be played in a certain way and FA is the biggest example.
Wow, now the icons are a problem.
That is no new assertion if you've read any previous conversation on the subject and if, as you claim, no one is being pushed, then opting out of the distracting graphics should not be a problem.
I'm not surprised that Inno is giving up on making people happy.
By what basis are you claiming a) previous attempts to make people happy and b) a sudden desire to stop doing that?

m4rt1n

Adept
When are the CHANGES going to come @Dizzy Lizzie @Muf-Muf

The jumping icons still costing me badge misses and wasted productions.

The introduction of the NEXT button from the app is a MUST ADD before the next adventure or I and many of my fellowship will not take part anymore. Some are even close to quitting the entire game and are getting very upset and that is just not fair in my opinion.

PLEASE fix this before releasing any more adventures, please.

DeletedUser7733

When are the CHANGES going to come

The jumping icons still costing me badge misses and wasted productions.

The introduction of the NEXT button from the app is a MUST ADD before the next adventure or I and many of my fellowship will not take part anymore. Some are even close to quitting the entire game and are getting very upset and that is just not fair in my opinion.

PLEASE fix this before releasing any more adventures, please.

I believe that a fix is coming. There's too many complaints and less involvement in the FA. It's good that we don't have to scroll through all types of badges this time around so that's an improvement and thank you Inno. :)

It's just that they might have too many other projects going at this moment, like RR spell and next guest race that might have priority over FA. It's very likely that they might do similar thing as they did with Challenges. I'm sure that they're doing the best they can to keep the business going why wouldn't they? They surely have all the feedback they need from the Forums! :D

DeletedUser7733

The reason for that is because this is the 10 Badge type Fellowship Adventure this time around. NOTHING HAS CHANGED. :(:mad::confused::eek:o_O

So thank you Inno for giving us 10 Badge type FA this time around and focusing on more important projects rather than improving FA. :)
@m4rt1n :p:D

DeletedUser7733

@CleverAngel777 are you playing the same game as me, that or you are an Inno employee tasked with pushing anything as an improvement.:oops::eek:

I am a non demanding, easily made happy person that appreciates goods things in my life and don't pick on things that I love or enjoy (or at least I hope so :D).
If I don't like something I either fix it, accept it or walk away from it. Forcing anything doesn't work.

You are playing this game, right? Would you play it if you didn't enjoy it, you wouldn't. So why to spoil your enjoyment of the game because of some minor or understandable faults? Don't get me wrong, I do give feedback if something is not working but I trust Inno that they would change things if they had time or believed it's the right thing to do. Of course, they aren't perfect as nobody is but they're surely trying. :)

Last edited by a moderator: