• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures coming again - with changes!

DeletedUser441

:) Competition time again :D I really hope that the "declining" of quests will soon be a thing of the past. Why cant the programmers have badges credited automatically without the need for us to continually cycle through quests and click multiple times for each badge ? :( :rolleyes:

Jackluyt

Shaman
Here is a preview of the Fellowship Adventures that will most likely start on Thursday 15th in the Live Worlds - together with all the game-play information you will need (Stage details, spreadsheet and prizes, and more!).
:)

You are most welcome to share it with friends and fellowship.

Here are our Adventure Notes, including a free-to-share Spreadsheet: https://tinyurl.com/yc3jbyxd

38825081_10212251412301106_724814935661477888_n.jpg

Last edited:

Swill

Spellcaster
What is the deal with Sentient Goods production runs (the 3-hr and 9-hr) not counting for 1-day and 2-day runs, respectively, in this FA? It wasn't like this in previous FA's. I thought I was getting a head start by having my Steel and Marble sentient goods buildings make 2-day (9-hr sentient) runs towards making Statues. But that's not the case this time around. I am bummed.

If all you have are Tier 1 Sentient Goods buildings for Steel, Planks, and Marble, what do you do to make the Necklaces (1-day) and Statues (2-day)? It's not possible without building Level 1 production buildings in the current FA.

Last edited:

DeletedUser5976

It's not possible without building Level 1 production buildings in the current FA.
Well for people who didn't have sentient goods building lvl 1 manufactories was anyway the only option (who wants to tie down their real manufactories for 2 days). This was not entirely fair to FS's that didn't have members in chapters Elementals and up. So they evened it out again.

Jackluyt

Shaman
What is the deal with Sentient Goods production runs (the 3-hr and 9-hr) not counting for 1-day and 2-day runs, respectively, in this FA? It wasn't like this in previous FA's. I thought I was getting a head start by having my Steel and Marble sentient goods buildings make 2-day (9-hr sentient) runs towards making Statues. But that's not the case this time around. I am bummed.

If all you have are Tier 1 Sentient Goods buildings for Steel, Planks, and Marble, what do you do to make the Necklaces (1-day) and Statues (2-day)? It's not possible without building Level 1 production buildings in the current FA.

I never use 'normal' buildings for Adventures, always lots of little Level 1 units - so I can do the long runs using minimum space, and do not have to sacrifice normal production capacity, which I need for the Tournaments.

DeletedUser3097

Well run this time @Muf-Muf @Dizzy Lizzie
Less errors all the time!
Less frozen buildings than ever for one thing
Less errors than Beta
Refresh works for the quest givers
I for one, am pleased
I suspect your team is working hard to make it happen, so:
Thank everyone please :)
Thank you, Lelanya, we'll certainly pass on your appreciative comments.

:) Competition time again :D I really hope that the "declining" of quests will soon be a thing of the past. Why cant the programmers have badges credited automatically without the need for us to continually cycle through quests and click multiple times for each badge ? :( :rolleyes:
Have you tried the app? The process of selecting quests needs a lot less clicks:

FA quick way of selecting quest.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Jackluyt

Shaman
Have you tried the app? The process of selecting quests needs a lot less clicks:

Yes indeed!
And that is why we are so mystified that it is taking so long to bring the same function to the browser game; it ought to be a simple piece of programming. And not just for the Adventure Quests - for ALL the quests!!!

It would make the game a heck of a lot more FUN!!

m4rt1n

Adept
I really wish paths could be locked temporarily by a Mage or Archmage so needed badges go on the path to finish especially for struggling fellowships, then the paths reopened so the others can be done for points.
Several times we have not finished map 3 because of this despite having the required badges for one path between us, due to misplacement.

DeletedUser7805

The extra clicks in FA and with the jumping of the tasks has caused me and and at least one other player to accidentally cancel a task, in my case it was when I had 2 hrs left to go on a 5 x Toolbox when I clicked too fast.
I had 3 of the 5 already done.

I agree completely Conqueror9. Unfortunately.... though to save you time on this..... no they do not care. The extra clicks in FA and other aspects of the game are put there intentionally because they feel it will somehow enhance our experience if we are put through this rigmarole which means we stare at the game screen for longer. Unfortunately these forums are not here for our suggestions to be taken. They never have been and never will be.

I don't mean to be inflammatory, by the way. People know I've said the same thing many times. Nonetheless, this is how it is. I've just learned to accept it now.

Last edited by a moderator:

m4rt1n

Adept
The extra clicks in FA and with the jumping of the tasks has caused me and and at least one other player to accidentally cancel a task, in my case it was when I had 2 hrs left to go on a 5 x Toolbox when we clicked too fast.
I had 3 of the 5 already done.

I agree and have done it myself in every adventure so far, Why do the 2 Fellowship Quest boxes have to jump up or down when cycling through with one you want to keep.

I see though that Dwarven Brewery is default top and Coins is default bottom.
There are huge suggstions all over on how to improve this but my favourite of all has to be this:

index.php

Heymrdiedier

Enchanter
I agree and have done it myself in every adventure so far, Why do the 2 Fellowship Quest boxes have to jump up or down when cycling through with one you want to keep.

I see though that Dwarven Brewery is default top and Coins is default bottom.
There are huge suggstions all over on how to improve this but my favourite of all has to be this:

index.php

They have been taking so long to change it, that lots of very good improvement suggestions came by now. Which i think mean we are surely gonna be dissapointed by the end result, since the so many good suggestions will probably be better then what they come up with :)

DeletedUser3097

"Coming with changes"
I have a change I'd like to see
The wiki shows an Adventure badge
Wonder Society: Invest 10 knowledge points in another player's Ancient Wonder
But this isn't correct anymore! Not since shortly after FA was added to mobile
It should read Invest 10 knowledge points in an Ancient Wonder
Could we fix this please?
Passed on to the Wiki Team, thanks Lelanya!

Timneh

Artisan
When i look at the wonder society badge quest it reads Invest 10 KP in any ancient wonder. I noticed this a few days ago and wondered when they changed it. I don't know if the change is a result of the comment by Leylanya or not.

DeletedUser3097

When i look at the wonder society badge quest it reads Invest 10 KP in any ancient wonder. I noticed this a few days ago and wondered when they changed it. I don't know if the change is a result of the comment by Leylanya or not.
In-game it says 'any wonder' but Wiki still says 'Invest 10 Knowledge Points into another player's AW'. I have asked the Wiki Team to update this, as Lelanya requested. :)