• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures coming again - with changes!

DeletedUser6262

Congratulations to Lelanya and her fellowship for their win in the Fellowship Adventure.
:p

DeletedUser441

You might have conceded too early sh2002 .. We have a very slight chance of winning again.;) Let's make it an exciting finish. :)

DeletedUser441

Aww thanks! Have to agree with Brienne tho. Anyone could decide the servers need paying for, after all.
If your Fellowship is paying then I humbly agree with sh2002. Congratulations Lelanya . We try to win without buying anything.

DeletedUser5306

An Universal Rule should be known to all! During an F/A, if there are 100 trades on the board... JUST TAKE ONE, because it probably for another F/S and their spells (Wands, Potions and Hats)

Hehe the "neighbor who takes them all", we all have one my friend... ;)

DeletedUser441

Well done Lelanya and Boudicca's Icenii. Keeping all those badges in reserve and throwing them in the Pit in the final half hour was very well organised.
Personally I think I'll not play in another FA until the system for collection of badges is vastly improved. Having to continually cycle through quests , declining all the others to return to the one we want is ridiculously labour intensive.

DeletedUser6262

Well done Lelanya and Boudicca's Icenii. Keeping all those badges in reserve and throwing them in the Pit in the final half hour was very well organised.

It wouldn't make any difference when they threw them into the pit. They still had enough to win. There's always the possibility of not being able to use them if your computer crashes. Happens to me often.

LazyTony

Sorcerer
It wouldn't make any difference when they threw them into the pit. They still had enough to win.

There are pluses and minuses to holding back a load of badges until the end. Before I joined BI they lost 1st place in the last 30 mins to someone who added a lot of points fast (suspected diamond purchase), so the plan ever since has been to hold badges for a last minute push to avoid losing to last minute purchases. Of course, not having those points on the board days earlier can encourage other FSes to make/buy badges because they see they are closer than they really are. Anyway, we had been 2.5k points behind for the last 3 days, whenever we added a few hundred points Lords of Elvenar matched us 15, 30 mins later (which was a bit fishy :p). So, this last minute push worked perfectly this time.

DeletedUser441

There are pluses and minuses to holding back a load of badges until the end. Before I joined BI they lost 1st place in the last 30 mins to someone who added a lot of points fast (suspected diamond purchase), so the plan ever since has been to hold badges for a last minute push to avoid losing to last minute purchases. Of course, not having those points on the board days earlier can encourage other FSes to make/buy badges because they see they are closer than they really are. Anyway, we had been 2.5k points behind for the last 3 days, whenever we added a few hundred points Lords of Elvenar matched us 15, 30 mins later (which was a bit fishy :p). So, this last minute push worked perfectly this time.

In Arendyll all you did was make us Wolves lose heart :( as we saw your score catch up and pass us when we had a lead of 1350 points with half an hour to go (and had used all our long production badges). Fair play though , you deserved the win after earning all those badges.;)

Lelanya

Mentor
Thanks Brienne and sh2002 for your kind words of congratulations! This version of FA is won or lost by our ability to make the long builds, and the dedication of our fellows. We did build those badges in our cities and carefully used the marble tournament to good advantage for spells. Just want to thank my two hard working crews, a double win is quite impressive and happens rarely enough. Next one the Wolfpack (and others) will be thru Amuni and back to dominating on Arendyll. Thanks for the great competition.

Well done Inno. We got some reloads in the pit but still saw your efforts to isolate each player to prevent pit lock.

DeletedUser6262

I see no strategy advantages in what you've said, only negatives. And Lelanya's post above me demonstrates an obvious pitfall (pun intended)

LazyTony

Sorcerer
they lost 1st place in the last 30 mins to someone who added a lot of points fast (suspected diamond purchase),
Thats the advantage, you can match a last minute diamond purchase without having to spend yourself. As I said, pluses and minuses, I'm not entirely convinced about it either.

DeletedUser

Good result, Lel ;)

You and I will forever disagree about the FA, but I admire you for the amount of work you put into it! :)

DeletedUser2452

I hope some 1 can sue Inno
u know, nowaday, there is sickness related with computer
there are various post requests or suggestions
to allow player to improve FA such that player do not need to cycle-back to the right quests
we are not doing quest 1 by 1, we are doing same quest with multi-group of ws set and t1 set
if we have 5 set of blacksmith to collect
we need to do ?? click to cycle back to the "blacksmith quest" to collect 2nd blacksmith...repeat for 3rd..4th...
to set ws to 24 hour to produce to blacksmith is a un-avoidable click

player suggest ...long...long...long time ago

quest ???? amount collect ?/5 < collect blacksmith>
quest ???? amount collect ?/50 <collect brewery >
etc

player just need to click <collect ????> to collect badge without doing tons of click

those click hurt player's finger and finger-joint
heavy use will lead to SICKNESS and pain

DOES INNO CARE HIS CUSTOMERS's HEALTH ???

Inno does accept similar suggestion, but no intention to improve it or bring the suggestion online

Pauly7

Magus
I agree completely Conqueror9. Unfortunately.... though to save you time on this..... no they do not care. The extra clicks in FA and other aspects of the game are put there intentionally because they feel it will somehow enhance our experience if we are put through this rigmarole which means we stare at the game screen for longer. Unfortunately these forums are not here for our suggestions to be taken. They never have been and never will be.

I don't mean to be inflammatory, by the way. People know I've said the same thing many times. Nonetheless, this is how it is. I've just learned to accept it now.