1. Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Dismiss Notice

Discussion Fellowship Adventures coming again - with changes!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Muf-Muf, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Lelanya

Lelanya Summoner

Ah now Jack I was teasing. I am one of the people who 'contributed' to your game knowledge, so forgive me if my view differs from yours.
    And BTW, I don't think accusing anyone of 'stealing' is overly professional either. A lady we both know reads certain files and is able to deduce info from it, it's not witchcraft when you understand a bit more than the average person :rolleyes:
    I wish you all best but please, let's all play nice

2. Lelanya

Lelanya Summoner

Ok folks dust off your FA notes and gear up. The rewards offered in this FA are necessary for Crafting pet food in the next event, so work your way through at least one path per map.

3. Sir Derf

Sir Derf Conjurer

Not sure if this is what you meant, but I read that post as kindof saying that you can't do the next event without the rewards from this FA. Or do you mean that these rewards will give an extra boost to the next event, but that the next event is able to be conducted without them? Or, I suppose that you might have been meaning that the event is difficult to conclude without the FA rewards? Could you please clarify?

4. Lelanya

Lelanya Summoner

There is crafting required FOR the next event. A wise player would want to collect the rewards offered for the 3 paths at any time but they would be most helpful for the coming event

5. Aisling1

Aisling1 Soothsayer

Need to ask.

I believe no AW, or coin or troops badges are involved?
    (This hits our higher level players hard as they can do that, when they can't push in 5 dedicated manufactories or even the non boosted, due to lack of space)

My AM has said to rush through to the flags, on one path, get all 3 stages as easy as possible, and ignore the pit.
    I understand this in one way.. And the AM is usually right.
    Prizes for the FA have never been the point.. it's more like a team building exercise. We've new members and I for one
    would like to see how they play spontaneously..
    And for once, I am between chapters and have a fantastic opportunity of doing loads of badges..
    I've one, maybe 2 high level players in FS who are with me on this.. we'd like the cudos if nothing else..
    But we're wondering.. is this a waste of resources better saved and spent later in upcoming event, of which we
    hear rumours... ??
    Is there something for coming in the top 20, 100 or.. is it just more RSI and waking up with drool on the keyboard?

And is it worth a silent mutiny against the AM that could leave us all in deep doo doo after?

6. Aisling1

Aisling1 Soothsayer

Oh and. we've already had one low level player ask what the hell is pet food.. ?
    So here goes.. what is pet food? - not seen anything about it in stuff I read.. and the notice about RR was out months in advance...

7. Lelanya

Lelanya Summoner

Hey Aisling :)
    What we know about pet food is on the Beta Forum presently. The strategy is of importance for FA tho, because regardless of how it impacts our health some fellows need the resources to play the event

8. Aisling1

Aisling1 Soothsayer

9. Aisling1

Aisling1 Soothsayer

Seriously.. what is petfood .. to the best of your knowledge,

And should we play this FA according to the AM who wants one path, no deviation and don't bother with the pit.. at a time when the FS could kill it.. ?

10. SoggyShorts

SoggyShorts Sorcerer

It's a craftable buff that is used in the next event(that doesn't exist anywhere yet)
    Why not just ask your AM if you and the other 2 players who want to do more can do alternate routes?
    Do you use a spreadsheet, or just make random badges?
    If your FS uses a spreadsheet then the answer is simple: AFTER all spots on the designated routes are signed up for then heroes can start making badges for other routes since it doesn't hurt anyone....sorta...it could be said that every badge you put in an "off" route is one that could have saved another FS member from some useless clicking if you put it in the designated route instead.

Bottom line: Talk to your AM, I assume they'd appreciate that. Perhaps privately.

Pauly7 likes this.