• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Fellowship Adventure

Giraffi

Enchanter
We honestly don’t know, except that it probably will be soon. History has shown that we are rarely told more than 2 days in advance, many times less, when the next FA will start.

Project for Sir Derf perhaps to work out the probabilities on it starting on any given day in the next two weeks.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Greetings @Willimon We normally get a 48hr Warning on the LIVE Server but this has not been announced as yet! Whilst the information does/can differ to LIVE Servers, may I recommend you setting up a BETA Account. This will keep you abreast of any Fellowship Adventures and Events that are upcoming :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Sir Derf

Adept
Well, the last one apparently started on a Thursday about 11 am in Germany, so Thursday about 5 am for East Coast USA. I think they time it for convenient ending times for game mods. Given that it currently is under 48 hours from a start of this Thursday, I'm laying my money on July 8 about 11 am CET/5 am EDT.

But that's just a theory.... a GAME theory!

Gargon667

Mentor
I agree with the time of day, I think as far as I can remember it has always been between 10.00 and 12.00 German time.

The day is much more flexible though. I think the last few times it was Tuesday or Thursday, but we´ve had others before that as well. Also we´ve had differences in what day of the week it starts between beta and live.

And there are also other considerations, like the time difference between beta and live. I think right now we are quite far behind beta (they have already started the next event AFTER the FA), and on beta they had an extremely short time span between the previous event and the FA, so all I am saying is guessing is very hard.

I would say @Sir Derf has a good guess, but that is the very absolutely latest date I would see possible. Earlier starts I can definitely see, like Tuesday.

I say 99% sure it´ll start between (and including) Friday and Thursday :D The short version of this entire post was my initial reply.

Sir Derf

Adept
Well, the last one apparently started on a Thursday about 11 am in Germany, so Thursday about 5 am for East Coast USA. I think they time it for convenient ending times for game mods. Given that it currently is under 48 hours from a start of this Thursday, I'm laying my money on July 8 about 11 am CET/5 am EDT.

But that's just a theory.... a GAME theory!
Game theory is now a Game FACT!

Where do I go to get my diamonds?