• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Fellowship Adventure Suggestions

DeletedUser6147

I have co-ordinated efforts for my fellowship in the last 2 adventures. It's been very frustrating to see players waste badges by putting them into waypoints that are not a priority - and less cost-effective than the pit. It would be really nice to have the facility to lock waypoints so that people can't put badges into them.

Julian

Sorcerer
I'm in two minds about this. Yes, I often curse it when that happens and would love to lock certain waypoints. But the Fellowship Adventure is all about communication between fellows. Other suggestions that have been made include warehouses etc and the fellowship being able to control what happens in individual cities. But if all those things happen, the FA just becomes something played by one person in each fellowship.

Pauly7

Magus
I voted no, on account that it would ruin part of the ethos of what Fellowship Adventure is about. However I did concede that it would be a good thing if there was a facility to flag certain paths or waypoints to the fellowship to indicate where the intended route is.

Denerleigh

Adventurer
Love playing Fellowship Adventure.
My only complaint, I didn't like it being extended an extra day. Much too long and tedious.

BonnyGwen

Spellcaster
I'd like to see necklaces and blacksmiths dropped from the pit and instead use Guard badges and Sacks of coins in their place.

Faranni

Novice
Way too many Blacksmith Badges required. Wastes a whole day and for smaller fellowships this is a serious penalty because they never reach the expected numbers.

DeletedUser2838

The change to the finish time for this last FA, and the one preceding it, has anoyed all my members. Ending at 6 pm (UK time) on a workday means most workers have to leave the game when they go to work in the morning. And this finish time is also around 3 to 5 am in Australia which annoys our Aussie members who fall into bed some hours before the end - it being a work day!. The old end time of around midnight UK time suited both us and our Aussie player much better, and even our US members say they prefer the old time. Why was it changed if it's only result is to allow fewer players at the end. If I was cynical I might suggest it's a way for Inno to reduce overcrowding on their servers at the end. Many of us experience very slow screens, occassional frozen screen, and constant crashing out of Elvenar in the last few hours.

Sir Derf

Adept
I would like to point out that blocking unwanted waypoints could potentially block minimal-participating members from being able to place their single-badge-per-map badge.

Skelve

Bard
I would like to point out that blocking unwanted waypoints could potentially block minimal-participating members from being able to place their single-badge-per-map badge.
I prefer the ability to mark favourite waypoints to indicate the preferred path without blocking anyone.

damina

Novice
I am with skelve--the ability to mark the preferred path would be a better alternative and a most welcome one. Keeps communication a focus, but helps keep the fellowship on track, too.

damina

Novice
I would like to suggest the ability to share files within the game. It would be so helpful when it comes to communicating strategy.

Julian

Sorcerer
Just use google docs. There's a spreadsheet available in elvengems, which you can use and adapt how you fancy.