• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Fellowship adventure quest cycling

LazyTony

Sorcerer
Everyone's least favourite part of the FA - cycling through quests when collecting productions.

My suggestion is a second button on the window for collecting a completed quest. At the moment we have a finish button - I'd like a "Finish and repeat quest button". This would bring the exact same quest up again. It would save hours and hours for players.

This would prevent players having to go through every single quest before getting to the same one again.

Last edited:

DeletedUser3913

This constant clicking is the most bring part of the adventures - surely it would make sense to make it easier for players.
It more than doubles the collection of things too - players don't have inifinite time - we do havee a real life too.
I agree with this suggestion.

cwgiii

Shaman
I do like the idea of making the cycle quests easier to get through: either by a pull down, reset button, pre-select sequence, whatever. That really does sound like a worthwhile improvement.

DeletedUser5254

1. why only FA quests?
remove decline confirmation on all quests and make them all repeatable (Happen not gonna!!!)

2. how does this solve the problem of stacking enchantments?
what we need is to structure quests in a way that there's a main objective and a minor one that adapts to major, e.g. if you need to collect 1 enchantment and you collect 5 (because I paid diamonds to be able to do so), minor objective adapts reqs to 5x100 goods and I can collect 5 badges (if you define major objective and are unable to fulfill minor to full extent, when you decline you lose everything, i.e. you can't collect 5 enchantments, then collect 300 goods and get 3 bagdes, all or nothing).
the reason this won't work is because it would lead to severe "abuse" of certain repeatable quests, e.g. 2x3h supplies + coins which would lead to people deleting high level workshops. FYI the debate about this problem already happened about 2 years ago when Inno nerfed repeatable quests.

Back to the drawing board...

DeletedUser5760

Why the quests for badges can't be selected from a list in the first place? I assume it's some kind of design limitation for the quest system itself, but in that case it's a major fail for the design team.

LazyTony

Sorcerer
Yeah, the whole thing could be overhauled, but I thought a simple change like this would only take a dev 30 mins, and would have a huge impact.