• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Fellowship Adventure Notices

Thorly

Spellcaster
The rumor is that the next FA is going to start on Thursday, April 22, 2021. Last FA, a notice of the FA start date and time was only two days earlier. I think, the players of Elvenar appreciate 3-5 days Notice before the start of the next Fellowship Adventure for city preparation. Would Elvenar get back to those notices ways, please!

Last edited:

Hekata

Artisan
I second this.

Piglets For All

Soothsayer
The rumor is that the next FA is going to start on Thursday, April 21, 2021. Last FA, a notice of the FA start date and time was only two days earlier. I think, the players of Elvenar appreciate 3-5 days Notice before the start of the next Fellowship Adventure for city preparation. Would Elvenar get back to those notices ways, please!
Sorry to be picky, but Thursday is 22 April, and that's the date I understand it to be as well.

Thorly

Spellcaster
Tomorrow is the 20th and only 2 days warning, if we get a fa notice tomorrow. I am going to edit my original statement to the 22nd so we can receive one shortly, to have a 3 day FA notice warning.

Gargon667

Mentor
3+ days notice would be awesome!

Right now we have 48h till a Thursday start and that would be much preferable to a Friday start ...