• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Fellowship Adventure improvement??

hawk the slayer

Spellcaster
I'm just throwing this out there pretty much off the top my head but since FA's have become nothing more than a week long, boring chore for pitiful rewards that a lot of FS's dont even bother with (and half the players in mine didn't take part this time either). Why cant it made more "spire like" and have USEFUL rewards for getting to the "Strategic Waypoints" or something along those lines. Maybe a choice of prizes for getting to the flags so that players can decide what they want. I dunno, my brain is way too old for ideas but a lot of you guys have good imagination so what do you think can be done to make future FA's more rewarding and worth doing again?

DeletedUser5540

In my opinion, they are making the maps too hard. If all you are making is blacksmiths and statues, it just ties up your workshops and manufactories and doesn't leave any chance for camaraderie or interaction among fellowship members. The interaction is what makes it fun, and that's why we've always done FAs--not for the rewards but for the chance to enjoy each other's company.

I suggest they have multiple levels for each FA. Make easy maps for the smaller fellowships and those that just want to have a fun experience, and have harder maps for those that want to really compete (and make those rewards worth it). That way it appeals to a larger audience and would encourage more participation.

Pauly7

Magus
Rewards worth winning are the answer, however that is presented. You are right - the Spire is now much more worthwhile.