• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Fellowship Adventure - fun factor

MargMa

Seeker
I have found some changes made to the fellowship adventures are great - like the collecting of badges. Some of the new badges are great - using any 2 tier 1 goods for Statues for example. I do have a big problem with arcane residue. This makes it impossible for smaller fellowships to compete and the length of time to craft (along with the limited choices in the magic academy) makes these badges just plain nasty. Also in the pit - having statues means for the last 2 days - some groups are done. Improvements to collecting made these adventures fun again - even though the rewards are rather pathetic, but making some badges impossible if not painful, means these adventures are becoming something people dread or leaving fs's to avoid.
I am hearing people complaining again - and wanting to avoid completely, instead of working together as a fellowship to have some fun as a group. This is turning into an event only for full fs's or for people willing to spend money to complete. I am very disappointed in the change from fun to miserable