• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Fellowship Adventure Cities - Show Your Work!

Jake65

Sage
I just researched Day Farm in Fairies Chapter. Holding back building them till the FA ends. Mine is a modest arrangement of ~55 workshops and ~55 Marble Manufactories. I am in a very supportive Fellowship and learning a lot about the game.

Some preparatory steps:
* In my Level 5 Magic Academy, I'm crafting PoP and EE spells.
* Have not collected the coins from Main Hall (since the announcement) and Residences (since yesterday)
* Luckily, there was a CC worth 40 VV. Crafted and holding it till FA starts.

View attachment 6232
Good idea to be holding the 40VV

Jake65

Sage
Some marvellous set ups been shown here my beautiful Forum Fiends!!

I myself haven't got a HUGE set up this time around BUT I do have an abundance of Combining Catalysts and Spell Fragments so I shall be concentrating on the Residue Badges... is everyone geared up this morning!! :D
Watching the clock ...... :D

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
GO GO GO!!

Jake65

Sage
img_1648664572443~2.jpg

Workshops for sale.
Have proven themselves to work well under pressure producing a variety of supplies on time, every time.
Price: 1 orc

Jake65

Sage
Uncapped collections: brilliant, took a lot of the 'big fingers/small screen' stress away. Certainly helped with arcane residue, ended up with 100 to spare. I might have blown the roof off the top of my MA :D

Jake65

Sage
I'm not sure if it's the adjusted numbers, but this FA we seemed to come up short with the 'everyday play' badges. Production badges we coped with.
Ended up completing 70 more pits than last time but finished in a lower position. Still in the top 20 so very chuffed :)

DeletedUser12365

My fellowship barely managed to finish level 3 and I'm not sure how I was helpful. I had only 7 workshops