• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Fellowship Adventure choices

DeletedUser4757

This Adventure requires players continually to produce one of five 'badges' - or whatever you want to call them. But in order to choose the next one of the five that we want we have to click/decline all the other possibilities - sixteen of them? - in order to repeat the one that we want.

Does anyone else find this a pain?

Would it be beyond the bounds of possibility to restrict a player's choice to those 'badges' that are actually required in a given Adventure?
Or possibly be given the whole list in one screen to choose from, rather than have to keep on clicking and declining time and time again?

cwgiii

Shaman
I believe that Inno has pulled out the Badges that are not seen in this FA. They may not all be required for a particular path, but they are included in the adventure.

There have been many suggestions to improve the quest selection process, and Inno has said that they are working on improvements (as well as toward parity on the app and PC versions). I personally would love a pull-down menu with automatic selection of the previously generated badge. But that is unlikely since Inno seems to intend to slow game progress as much as possible.

DeletedUser4757

No - there are only five different badges required in this Adventure, even if you attempt all three routes.

But I agree, a Repeat button would be a step in the right direction.

DeletedUser

Ha! Ha! You are both right!!!!!! The list that TheKnightWhoSaysNi stated was correct.................YESTERDAY!!!!!!! The required badges changed MID GAME between last night and this morning to include all the ones cwgiii says above for the blue route! I know because I did a spreadsheet last night for all the routes and this morning they were ALL different and much harder!!!!!!!!! Very unfair mid game!!!!! And this resulted in us losing badges. And for my fellowship where only two of us are playing this time, the new changes are impossible to achieve!!!! Although we did manage to complete the green run before it changed!

DeletedUser

Obviously only changed if you took the information from the game screen itself then! So will make sure I get it from the CGOK in future.

DeletedUser

Hang on a minute! cwgiii! Just checked my blue route which a couple of us are already doing and it only has the Dwarven Brewery Badge, Treant Guild Badge, Bakers Guild Badge, and Farmers Delight Badge on my screen now! But there are many different ones required for the orange route which would have been our third but we're not going to attempt that one.
Just gone onto CGOK. cwgiii can you please explain the different stages? Not seen this before. thought there was only one option to do each route once. Is this wrong? Sorry to sound like an idiot!

DeletedUser5976

I am not sure what your question is, but every time you complete a stage (whether you do one path in that stage or all three paths) and click the flag at the end, you go to the next stage with all new pathways (although the colours stay the same they are now all empty new paths and harder than stage 1). Was that the problem? If not could you clarify your question please?

DeletedUser

Assuming you're using the browser game version, at the top of the shield you click to get to the FA map there are stars, 1 star = you're on the first map, 2 stars = on the 2nd map, 3 stars = 3rd map, swirly thing = the pit (because you've gone from start flag to end flag on each map).

There is no requirement to solely do one coloured path to get to the end, as long as you have a path from the start to the end then you can finish the map, so where the coloured paths permit you can move over to another...

Map 1 was very easy, Map 2 has a higher badge requirement, Map 3 brings in the blacksmiths for instance (1 day workshop production).

If only 2 of you are taking part then it is highly unlikely that you will get across all 3 maps before the timer ends as the quantity of the badges increases drastically by the time you get to map 3. Maybe next time try and get more of your fellowship involved or accept that you won't get to the end.

DeletedUser

Thank you, LadyHavva and Lisica! That really helps explain it. Really appreciate your help and I now realise my confusion above was because I didn't know about the different stages and was looking at different ones when I thought the requirements of my paths had changed!

cwgiii

Shaman
cwgiii can you please explain the different stages?

There are Three stages, or levels, to this (and previous Fellowship Adevrntures) that lead to their own rewards and eventually to the bottomless pit. Each stage LOOKS identical to one another. Each Stage has 3 paths (Blue, Green, and Orange). BUT, each point along each of the paths for each of the levels has its own requirements to complete that gain you points toward rankings (i.e. different badges for different points on different levels).

All of this is explained in detail on the site (and others) that I mentioned earlier (GGOK).

DeletedUser4757

Incorrect. For what I have left on Stage 3 (Blue path) alone, I need Brewery, Treant, Bakers, Carpentry, Flacon, Bracelet, and Necklace badges (more than 5)
I accept - you're quite right - I was looking only at Stage 1.

But the point still stands, surely? The game is computerised - so how difficult would it be for Admin to offer only the choices applicable to a particular stage? Or to have a simple "Repeat" button?

Mod Edit: quotation marks moved to correct place

Last edited by a moderator:

Pauly7

Magus
so how difficult would it be for Admin to offer only the choices applicable to a particular stage? Or to have a simple "Repeat" button?
As previously mentioned, not difficult at all, but Inno chooses to make us do things in a way that is time consuming and laborious. I assume they believe that this adds to the experience of the game, but they won't ever comment on it.

This particular one probably doesn't rate too highly in the list of monotonous repetitive tasks.

McBratty

Enchanter
Inno are tied in with the Medical Profession, for every Inno gamer who reports in with Carpal Tunnel they get a percentage lol