• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Fellowship Adventure "cheats"

Status
Not open for further replies.

m4rt1n

Adept
Why does Inno continue to allow the Fellowship removed on Arendyll to kick good players less than an hour before the start to bring in their silent alternate accounts every time and make the adventure impossible to win for everyone else.

@Muf-Muf

My suggestion to solve this, sinc FA's on Beta with live and lock in before the announcement.
Even if the lock in is at the same time as the announcement.

Also I would like Inno to look at the cities they brought in. It is unfair to genuine players in the game and those kicked from the fellowship who had prepared in advance.

Some reading might say sore loser so Ill post the top 5 on Arendyll.

removed

Last edited by a moderator:

m4rt1n

Adept
91000 and Inno cannot fix the system. @Muf-Muf Please fix this cheating as it upsets the rest of the players. :)

Another suggestion, cities that sit a month full of level 1 buildings and helped win an adventure get removed from the game along with other idle cities.

That could be a manual process for which I volunteer my time, to select such cities, for Inno deletion approval.

Stop them exploiting everyone and bring back a fair playing field please. :)

Last edited:

Pauly7

Magus
Ah, I wish that your post would make any difference @m4rt1n, but we've long since had to accept that Inno doesn't even discourage cheating as some of those people are diamond spenders.

I appreciate the sentiment, but this thread will get deleted as soon as they see it, for fear people will learn that secret. (Also why it's not permitted to talk about cheaters.)

Heymrdiedier

Enchanter
current advancement BSA would fix this? not very popular decision if they did it that way.
And Pauly i dont agree, inno does things, just not enough.

For example they allready made it so you cant switch bs when bsa active, so that was already a half fix for this issue here.

DeletedUser8632

Well, they could change it to: "Dwarven Brewery: Make 50 Beverages with a workshop of your current or previous level"

* ducks and runs....

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
While I understand that such practice is very annoying and frustrating for fellowships competing for the first ranks, I do not see how this breaks any rules. The major flaw for me is that the rewards depend on the rank and not the score. Why not give a glorious tower thingie to every FS that scored above 30,000?

Rarely Here

Seeker
Congratulations on bringing your team up to 5th place Martin. When they changed the quest system for FA I had said to some people that it would lead to some never seen before high-scores, we were always struck with the indexing of quests and how to get our people to work effectively. Well done whoever you are that went for a 100k score great team you put together.

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Please do not use the forums to discuss alleged rule-breaking of any player or (in this case) Fellowship. Such reports should go to Support at any and all times.

General note on this:
The Fellowship Adventures already have (some) anti-cheat protection in place, e.g. the fact that it is impossible to participate or get any of the rewards if you are not already a member of the Fellowship at the start of the Adventure. This is also the reason that we announce these starts slightly in advance, as we want everyone who wishes to participate to be able to.

We will lock this thread as we cannot be discussing the original topic, and we have removed any mentions of names from the posts inthe thread so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.