• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support Fellowship adventure Bug

LovingHorus

Novice
Adventure items all through this latest adventure if I only have one badge of any type the game will not add it to the map for me instead it comes up with the blue + to use diamond

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
That does not sound normal, may you please send us a ticket?

If you simply add the badge, and you have one, it shouldn't ask for diamonds.

kimkimkim

Summoner
this could quite possibly be happening if one of your fellow members is placing that badge at the same time as you, beating you to it by a mere second

Pauly7

Magus
this could quite possibly be happening if one of your fellow members is placing that badge at the same time as you, beating you to it by a mere second
In that situation you get a pop up message now. Something about "you are trying to post to something which no longer exists".

Adventure items all through this latest adventure if I only have one badge of any type the game will not add it to the map for me instead it comes up with the blue + to use diamond
I'm not sure if you're new to FA or not, so this may be a silly question, but after a badge is completed, you are actually opening up the menu and collecting it before going to the map and trying to place it, right?