• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support Fellow problem

• Thread starter DeletedUser9850
  • Start date

DeletedUser9850

One of our fellow members is writing something that means nothing.That's not even a language.Even Google failed to detect the language.And now another fellow member fears that that player is a trojan.Can the security team check it?

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
You will need to report this to us via support so we are able to look at this.
Anything like this should be forwarded to us via the actual message. To report a message you need to use the red exclamation mark under the avatar in the message.

Julian

Sorcerer
Ah, never actually noticed that. Aside from reporting it to support, the archmage should send them a warning. If they continue, just chuck them out of the fellowship.

DeletedUser9850

Ah, never actually noticed that. Aside from reporting it to support, the archmage should send them a warning. If they continue, just chuck them out of the fellowship.
@Julian , If the player is a trojan,the whole game will have problem.So I thought of informing Inno first.

DeletedUser9850

You will need to report this to us via support so we are able to look at this.
Anything like this should be forwarded to us via the actual message. To report a message you need to use the red exclamation mark under the avatar in the message.
Ok.

Lelanya

Mentor
Harry, when you report a player, a senior member of the Support team has to look at it, not just one of the randomly assigned volunteers who've been recently recruited.
Often, you will receive a message acknowledging that your message has been received, and occasionally asking for clarification. But Support will not tell you what has been decided or what action has been taken.
It is up to you to track whether or not the account in question has been visiting, chatting, trading, tourneying, or swapping KPs with your members and to determine a course of action from there.

Last edited:

DeletedUser9850

Harry, when you report a player, a senior member of the Support team has to look at it, not just one of the randomly assigned volunteers who've been recently recruited.
Often, you will receive a message acknowledging that your message has been received, and occasionally asking for clarification. But Support will not tell you what has been decided or what action has been taken.
It is up to you to track whether or not the account in question has been visiting, chatting, trading, tourneying, or swapping KPs with your members and to determine a course of action from there.
Not that.I meant I reported and the support team didn't tell me whether that player is a trojan or not.
Well,what you told is absolutely right.But I don't know if he is trojan or not.So if I don't know that,how can I make a decision?
But it seems that he isn't a trojan.Cause if he was,the support team would have already banned that player.So.....