• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Feeding Panda

DeletedUser9441

Hello,

I've fed my panda several times in an attempt to get the 270 goods boost but it doesn't seem to matter when I feed it, I never get the boost. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks.

Deleted User - 1634960

The Panda feed effect is for Pet Food used after feeding the Panda. So, if you have a Phoenix or another Bear that you are planning to feed, you would feed the Panda first, and get the bonus when you fed the other Pet(s). ;)

DeletedUser8409

That's not very clear from the in-game Tooltips, if it can be worded to be made clearer?

DeletedUser1874

That's not very clear from the in-game Tooltips, if it can be worded to be made clearer?
You might be referring to the pet feeding effect below, because if the "i" (information tooltip) states "He will reward you for every Pet you feed, after being fed himself"

DeletedUser8409

That's not the text I saw earlier. Wonder if its been updated?

DeletedUser8409

I found the text I saw earlier. If you hover over the Bonus amount it gives this text:

"Gives additional Marble, Steel and Planks for every Pet Food consumed while the effect is active." - I think "after fed himself" is much clearer than "while the effect is active"

If it was changed to perhaps "Gives additional Marble, Steel and Planks for every additional Pet Food consumed after feeding while the effect is active".

m4rt1n

Adept
That's not the text I saw earlier. Wonder if its been updated?

Me too, but still it is not clear anywhere that the effect lasts just 1 hour and is designed to be used in conjunction with other feedables by feeding them within that hour.

I now feed the Panda at 6pm UK on a Tuesday, then add 4 feeds to the Fire Phoenix immediately afterwards, then feed the brown then use time boosters and train all troops required for the tourney in the next few hours.
Things used to be spread out, but 150k of each T1 is a huge help these days in the trader. ;)

My method is sustainable for now as I have a stock of 50+ pet food and Inno promised more to be added shortly including a recipe that doesn't need CC spells.

For info my best use of diamonds in the game was a level 5 MA. :)