• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

User Interface Feeding effect time

DeletedUser3571

I would like it if in the box you get when you hover over a pet (in the inventory) that in the part with feeding effect is listed how long that effect lasts for.
As i was looking to see if i wanted to upgrade one of the other phoenixes by crafting the old artefacts and they don't show anything about how long the effects are and i had forgotten myself, so i had to go to a third party site to find out.
The information is in the game as you can see it when you have built it, so i dont think it would be to hard to show it so we can see if its worth placing in the first place.
For example with the polar bear it saids
Feeding effect
tournament cool-down reduction -10%
You could make it something like this

Feeding effect
tournament cool-down reduction -10% (5 days)

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
Feeding effect information should be available for pets in inventory, pets placed in the city and in the wiki. Maybe I haven't searched enough, but I could not find that info anywhere. The only way to find out (officially) is to place the pet, feed it and observe the "Time remaining" count down (unless I miss something).

Fully support your suggestion and would love to have the information for placed pets too.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
I think the problem with that would be that pets are not stored to include their artifacts, so as these can change the various rewards this would over complicate it rather than just checking the wiki guide.

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
I haven't found the information anywhere in-game or in the wiki. For a pet in inventory all stats are already in the mouse-over, including those that change when evolving. Feeding effect duration never changes, so there should not be any issues.

DeletedUser3571

As far as i know the feeding effect time nether changes. its the same at lv1 and lv10
for example the fire phoenix, i get a boost for 24 hours whether its lv10, lv5 or lv1, the amount of boost will change but not how long it lasts

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Yeah, "feeding effect time", makes sense we know it, to plan beforehand.
Maybe also, when evolving, in the warning production message add (if fed, it remains active.) I did wait to finish a round of the tournament with my feed fire phoenix before leveling it up, to find out it stays fed.