• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

[Feedback] September Episode

DeletedUser3

Dear Elves and Humans,

Please use this thread to discuss the latest episode of InnoGames TV. We're looking forward to your feedback!

DeletedUser

DeletedUser1265

Are there any release dates for the 3 step battle redesign process?

Edit: readability - I typed like a sleep deprived yak

DeletedUser643

hmm ... i am a bit disappointed that they are adding yet another military building. And it would be even worse if we keep only 1 queue for all 3 buildings combined (as it is now with barracks and the non-working Mercenary Camp).

Working on battle system is a plus, if they get it right .... LOL

But most interesting part of episode is the small insight to be seen about new race.
At 3:23 they show they are testing new race already, even though the chapter is very well blurred, BUT
At 3:13 above the popup you can see what looks like new farms. They look at first glance as Elves Planks, but they are different sizes and the road looks guest race specific. Also just above those it looks like plant-like workshops (you can see the tools complete sign)

Though new race will probably be 1-2 months away, since Battle plans will be released first i think.
Who knows?

DeletedUser3

Are there any release dates for the 3 step battle redesign process?

No firm release date as yet, but I can say it will not be within the next 4 weeks, so you have plenty of time yet to take it all in and make any adjustments to your city you feel necessary :)

DeletedUser1265

No firm release date as yet, but I can say it will not be within the next 4 weeks, so you have plenty of time yet to take it all in and make any adjustments to your city you feel necessary :)

Thank you very much for the response Amy. Looking forward to the first release.

DeletedUser1353

Not sure what I think about humans getting another highly randombased damage unit (mortar) like the priest, unless they are making some major changes to how mortars work.

DeletedUser1829

Not sure what I think about humans getting another highly random based damage unit (mortar) like the priest, unless they are making some major changes to how mortars work.

Or giving you a special ability to inflict maximum damage ;):rolleyes:

I did note you can see in the video some stats on the bud sorceress which includes 2 special abilities. Granted best wait until beta/live servers before relying too heavily on anything.

Valnad

Spellcaster
But most interesting part of episode is the small insight to be seen about new race.
At 3:23 they show they are testing new race already, even though the chapter is very well blurred, BUT
At 3:13 above the popup you can see what looks like new farms. They look at first glance as Elves Planks, but they are different sizes and the road looks guest race specific. Also just above those it looks like plant-like workshops (you can see the tools complete sign)

Though new race will probably be 1-2 months away, since Battle plans will be released first i think.
Who knows?

My guess for the next race would be Gnomes or possibly Halflings.

There aren't many "classic" fantasy races left to explore and they seem to want contrasting races. Dwarves became Faeries, Faeries became Orcs... Orcs would probably have become Elves, but since they are already taken, I'd settle for Gnomes or Halflings.

DeletedUser1829

Could be dark elves but I expect they will go for something lighter after orcs. Also 190 provinces for the chest for that guest race in the video.

DeletedUser3

I could make adjustments if I had some actual details on the numbers and exact changes.

Further details will be forthcoming with each of the individual updates. Since some balancing changes may take place after the new system is tried out on beta, it's unfortunately not possible to give precise figures this far in advance on live.

Watch this space ;)