• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

[Feedback] October Episode

DeletedUser9

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see our latest InnoGames TV episode here, in which we give you a sneak peak to our new Guest Race! :cool: We're looking forward to hearing your feedback here!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar EN Team

DeletedUser

Wow.
74 views, 9 hours and not one comment*... no-one cares anymore? :-/

*Not anything important.

DeletedUser1775

i have this sneaky feeling that mana will be needed in an exact same way orcs does to clear provinces.

DeletedUser1775

And another thing, before worrying about new race, the devs would do well to focus on other features that has been out on beta for many weeks. We have yet to hear anything at all about player movement (some update on this would be much appreciated here) and that is, much more useful feature than a new race when majority of the player base is nowhere near completing the latest one (stupidly slow farms and rally points, i'm looking at you)

DeletedUser

I think no one's commenting because by now we are used to the anticlimax involved in all exciting sounding inno announcements ;) The mana thing sounds to me uncannily like another ploy to try to get people to buy (more) diamonds. ;P

DeletedUser9

And another thing, before worrying about new race, the devs would do well to focus on other features that has been out on beta for many weeks. We have yet to hear anything at all about player movement (some update on this would be much appreciated here) and that is, much more useful feature than a new race when majority of the player base is nowhere near completing the latest one (stupidly slow farms and rally points, i'm looking at you)

We can give you a small update on this :)

Player movements are currently being tested on select live Game Worlds. If all goes well, the global Live release will soon follow.

What I can tell you is that at this moment the choice has been made to postpone the update of this week in order to create extra time for fixing bugs and improving game performances. This indeed means that things are being moved a little bit forward in time, but for now our main focus is on fixing bugs and making performance improvements.

DeletedUser1775

Player movements are currently being tested on select live Game Worlds. If all goes well, the global Live release will soon follow.

What I can tell you is that at this moment the choice has been made to postpone the update of this week in order to create extra time for fixing bugs and improving game performances. This indeed means that things are being moved a little bit forward in time, but for now our main focus is on fixing bugs and making performance improvements.

I for one, certainly have no quarrel with taking the time to make sure its done right.

Oh, and since you have the ear of the devs, make sure to remind them that it may not be a clever idea to use mana in the same manner as how the orc works on provinces. Patience is thinning within the community, and for many the game is already on the very last straw, perhaps its time to show a little good will and not milk the players at every possible turn.

That said, thank you very much for the swift reply and looking forward to hear a lot more from you ;)

DeletedUser

*falls over*

DeletedUser336

no point commenting really because whatever we say gets brushed to one side, for instance their are multiple issues with the game atm, orcs in negging before orc research is one, player movement which was announced , battle system which was announced, and now a new race as well, sorry but i find it hard to get excited about any releases lately as you say leave feedback, but where is the feedback from the devs to the multiple pages of feedback regarding all these? many people have quit the game because of the way the game has been going of late, and the lack of info regarding progress of things, or lack of progress even, look at fairy units, we had to wait 3 month before we got an explaination as to why they never showed up

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1925

i have this sneaky feeling that mana will be needed in an exact same way orcs does to clear provinces.

Yes. But makes more sense then Orc's. I'm sure they will lock 12 ring with mana.

Which bugs are you talking about?
no point commenting really because whatever we say gets brushed to one side, for instance their are multiple issues with the game atm, orcs in negging before orc research is one, player movement which was announced , battle system which was announced, and now a new race as well, sorry but i find it hard to get excited about any releases lately as you say leave feedback, but where is the feedback from the devs to the multiple pages of feedback regarding all these? many people have quit the game because of the way the game has been going of late, and the lack of info regarding progress of things, or lack of progress even, look at fairy units, we had to wait 3 month before we got an explaination as to why they never showed up

Only way to game to survive the development team, staff members needs to change their priorities.
You can't multitask. Creating new content and "trying" to fix old bugs.

Battle redesign was completely unnecessary only thing was needed was to update squadsize for players. From 12 to ... your "balancer" knows exactly how much.

Creating new events is another unnecessary thing. (more bugs -- collecting 2 spells count as 1.)

Threading BETA like is a real game (can't stop tournaments) - player movements delayed for 1.5 - 2 months.
New chapters - not really needed until existings core bugs are fixed.

Actual priorities:

Player movement
Expanded City/Player description
Chat interface: adding working links, smaller font. Simple solution: Make it the same like is in FoE.
Extra AW needs to be fixed to be useful.
AW stats changed to reasonable stats. That it would be actually worth building AW before normal buildings.
Tournament cater costs/rewards to more kp/relics (you need those for MA)
Only Battle squad sizes. Not unit stats.
Bugs associated with unifinished buildings. (NH, quests, not collecting coins, granite).
Quest associated with Research tree squad size 12 needs to be fixed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17

Really liking the look of those Wood Elves! :cool: Such a pity that so far I only reached Chapter IV :(