• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

[Feedback] Magic Academy Improvements

DeletedUser416

And here is what is super sad and regrettable about this whole debacle. Why do the whole beta thing if you are just going to ignore the feedback and implement it anyway? I would hope the beta could help avoid this kind of revolt when features hit mainstream Elvenar.

Here is a thought - do they really want our feedback or this is just wasting of our time and pulling us around until we get tired and just give it up...

I don't understand, do devs have some supervisors that check their work and players satisfaction with the product? Do those supervisors have some bosses that do the same? This became super-narrow-minded-one-way-street game for me and that way of thinking is just not my cup of tea - this is a game and I want some space of my own in it.

Here is a feedback: What I said above is a reason I will never try out and play any single Inno game.

______

As many many many said before:

1) Only Main Hall and Builders' Hut should be mandatory, all other buildings MUST be deletable. Period! Even trader!
I want to trade - I will build a Trader. I wan't to fight - I'll build Barracks.
I don't want to fight - thank u Inno that I do not have to build stupid barracks.
I don't want MA at this point - I should not be bullied into building it. Perion!

Your new fairies AWs are ridiculously bad but I won't complain about them at all as long as u don't bully me into building them.

2) MA should be smaller, at least in the begining.

And, to say at the end - I really feel they won't listen our bad feedbacks and they will proceed with this bullying and forcing players with more new "powerfull features" until game dies deserted.

DeletedUser487

I could live with that.
I mean I've been following this topic for a while now and it is clear to see that the (active) forum goers are not big into the Magic Academy. What I'm suggesting is to strike a balance between what the developers want and what the players want. Have us build the magic academy, but put it on a designated place not on the building grid. God knows I could use the space for a residence...

DeletedUser

Include the Trader and the Builder, and you've got a deal.

DeletedUser1683

To those who want the MA to be mandatory

What I cannot understand more than anything else is this:-

If you want the MA and everything that comes with it, GREAT! But, why do you want to force me to use it? Why is the way I play my game so important to you. Can't you just play your own game and be happy?

DeletedUser487

I mean making it optional in the research tree and making it possible to decline related quests, for example.
At this moment in time, with only 3 spells available, I agree that it should be optional to research and build. With the tournaments update, hopefully the devs will realise that, especially for players with more advanced cities, space is at a premium and currently the MA doesn't justify the space it takes up.

With the tournaments, I would imagine that more spells will be added and perhaps the MA will be given a new function. It's size definitely needs to be smaller. 2x2 perhaps? In reality though the 20-25 tiles it takes up just gives us another menu button. Perhaps the functionality of the magic academy could be integrated with the main hall? In that players can produce spells right from the beginning? What do you think of that?

DeletedUser1766

The current magic spells are too weak, affecting only 1 building at a time. And at a premium cost of your relics, no doubt that you may not be using them but premium still, given the short duration.

No point in building the MA at all at this point of time

This ^ The spells need to have a bigger impact, more buildings affected for longer

DeletedUser3

Dear Elves and Humans,

Thank you again for all your feedback. This has now been forwarded to our development team. They will now consider all your feedback and ideas, together with the feedback forwarded from the other Elvenar forums. We will let you know the outcome of their deliberations in due course.

DeletedUser1683

Dear Elves and Humans,

Thank you again for all your feedback. This has now been forwarded to our development team. They will now consider all your feedback and ideas, together with the feedback forwarded from the other Elvenar forums. We will let you know the outcome of their deliberations in due course.

I think you've had enough time for "In due course". What are you going to do about it? We need to know.

This stupid, unwanted quest to build the MA still sits there, ignored. When are we going to be able to Decline?

You're just dragging your heels hoping the problem you created is going to just evaporate.

It's time for answers.

DeletedUser

Katwijk, Amy said feedback would be considered and information would be provided regarding "deliberations." Thus far, there has been silence on the matter since she said that. Silence is not "No." For whatever indecipherable reason, you feel compelled to argue with Panjara and others who see problems with aspects of the development of this game. In your self-appointed and self-important role as guardian of the game-developers' ideas, perhaps you might be able to accuse Panjara of being impatient. However, your comment that the answer is "No" and that Panjara does not understand "No" is innacurate and needlessly aggressive. You claim to like the MA. Great, go build one and have fun with it. There is no need at all for you to try and force others to have one or to stop them from deleting their own.

Last edited by a moderator: