• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

[Feedback] July Episode

DeletedUser3

Dear Humans and Elves.

Looking to discuss the latest InnoGames TV episode? This is the place where you can do just that. We look forward to your feedback!

DeletedUser330

Unless I missed it, there was no release date for the Orcs and Goblins?

DeletedUser971

So the orcs are our slaves now and we trade them away when we want

CrazyWizard

Shaman
So Orcs and Goblins are not a staple combination but unique to elvenar?

Hilarious! what a propostrous claim from the elvenar team.
Are they making a "fantasy" based game, but dont even know what fantasy is?

Besides the writings of Tolkien a very unknown writer, and the earlier versions of Dungeon and Dragons a tiny unknown RPG and of course Warhammer with its Orc's and Goblin Army, a game very few ever heared about.

so now I understand why it's so unique to Elvenar.

DeletedUser227

I thought it was pretty clear that they were taking a twist on the guest race concept by having 2 races, not on the goblin + orc concept.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
I thought it was pretty clear that they were taking a twist on the guest race concept by having 2 races, not on the goblin + orc concept.

Maybe you should watch it again and listen more carefully. Orcs are done in many games
New Girl: But since orcs are in many games (all there??), so we thought how we could still suprise you and give it a unique elvenar touch.
Timon: And that's where the goblins came in.

there is no way I can twist this the way you're explaining it, sorry.

DeletedUser

So the whole "play as you want" thing is gone?
You MUST have a lv 20 armoury..

CrazyWizard

Shaman
Besides the propostrous claim, and the very doubtfull mechanic of making orc heads a new commodity, I do like the new looks, much much better than the fairies.

So it aint all bad.

Last edited:

pertm

Seeker
If you wanted a real twist you should have taken 2 races that normally is not considered being together like orcs and goblins often are.

DeletedUser1974

Considering the game is called Elvenar and Orcs are usually their enemy (case in point you fight them in provinces), it is kind of lame. Especially to have them stick around in the armory.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
Same could have been said of the dwarves.

Dwarves & Elves
Elves and Orcs
Dwarves and any type of greenskin

Orcs and Goblins an unholy union? nah Elves and Orcs or Dwarves and Orcs that would be an unholy union.

DeletedUser1829

Was it me or did the residences appear to switch direction again?

DeletedUser1832

Was it me or did the residences appear to switch direction again?

I have watched it a couple of times and can't see where the residence appears on the video at all. Where on the map can you see it?

CrazyWizard

Shaman
it's the buildings with the "coin" symbol over it, half the houses have this coin symbol.

Yeah direction is changing once again, and also the size, so for us it will be a mayor overhaul again

DeletedUser1832

it's the buildings with the "coin" symbol over it, half the houses have this coin symbol.

Yeah direction is changing once again, and also the size, so for us it will be a mayor overhaul again

Thanks, yes they look completely different, well keeps the game interesting having to work out new arrangement to fit everything in :)

DeletedUser

Thanks, yes they look completely different, well keeps the game interesting having to work out new arrangement to fit everything in :)

If by "interesting" you mean "annoying, senseless busy work" then totally!

Tell me they are not making an arbitrary change... when they can't make the MA deletable??

DeletedUser1832

If by "interesting" you mean "annoying, senseless busy work" then totally!

Tell me they are not making an arbitrary change... when they can't make the MA deletable??

No I definitely didn't mean "annoying, senseless busy work" definitely just interesting, if I ever get to the point that it I find it annoying then the game would be over for me as I don't see the point in continuing to play something that got me annoyed. It is supposed to be an enjoyable past time ;)

pertm

Seeker
Looks like some buildings here have swapped orientation elven barracks does not go that way but trader is correct.