• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

[Feedback] April Episode

DeletedUser3

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please leave your feedback for the April edition of InnoGames TV here. As always we look forward to hearing from you :)

DeletedUser487

It sounds really cool! Can't wait to try it out!

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please leave your feedback for the April edition of InnoGames TV here. As always we look forward to hearing from you :)
When will this be implemented?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser643

I like the sound of Tournaments .. implement soon please ... finally using conquered provinces YIPPEE

DeletedUser

Sounds good BUT it's going to put people at the edge of the map or in deadzones at even more of a disadvantage.

DeletedUser487

Sounds good BUT it's going to put people at the edge of the map or in deadzones at even more of a disadvantage.
I hadn't thought of that! @Amy Steele, how will the devs plan on ensuring active players are in active "neighbourhoods"?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1353

I like the idea, but as previous posters have said the inactive neighborhoods looks to be even more of a problem with this. Hope that gets sorted out first.

DeletedUser

On the note of inactive neighbors, one thing I would like to see. After a player has been inactive for a week, it would be nice if the game could go through and finish their main hall upgrade, so that other players have an option for neighborly help. Too many players seem to leave the game after playing for a few hours / days after having started a main hall upgrade. The main hall upgrade never finishes until they are finally deleted by the system. After two players upgrade their builders, their neighbors are left with nothing to give neighborly help for as the main hall is never completed and they have not progressed far enough to have any culture you can donate to. They are as bad as an empty plot.

DeletedUser72

I would guess that you would use your own troops to battle in tournaments. If they die in the tournament, do you lose them like in normal battles? Neat idea, but I think I will hold judgement till more info is out. Considering the time it takes to train units and open new provines, I'm going to keep conquering provinces for expansions.

DeletedUser

The mechanics are the same between Tournaments and the original acquisition of sectors, but Tournaments are tuned for medium easy to medium hard, relative to your current Squad Size technology. Tournaments will still chew up your Goods and/or Troops, but not as rapidly.