• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

February Episode

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the latest InnoGames TV Episode.

We're looking forward to hearing from you! Oh, and did anyone say 'dragons'?

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser1775

As always, Elvenar art team never fail to amaze. The design looks so awesome.

However i have a couple of worries. One being residence size and orientation. Will it change again? please tell me this isn't so

And another being space (again), i can see those new buildings are going to be HUGE! so we are going to need A LOT of space, how are we going to fit them all in???

DeletedUser

There should be a row of expansions added, I think it will be 11 although there are only 2 city expansions on the tree which means either getting the remaining 9 through province expansions or diamonds.

And as for existing buildings changing sizes plus the new guest race buildings being larger it will the usual Elvenar squeezing until the pips squeak!

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
As always, Elvenar art team never fail to amaze. The design looks so awesome.
Thanks, we're happy to hear that you like our art. We'll pass on your comment to our team of artists!

And another being space (again), i can see those new buildings are going to be HUGE! so we are going to need A LOT of space, how are we going to fit them all in???
Most of the required space for any new guest race comes from selling the buildings of the previous guest race. This is no different for the Sorcerers and Dragons. Though, it might still be a challenge to find the necessary space, since you will need a relatively square area this time, as you have seen in the InnoGames TV episode. :)