• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Favorite Mermaids’ Paradise level?

FieryArien

Necromancer
I was looking at all the stages today as I evolved the building and I realized that there was one level I liked the most. What about others? Care to share? ;-)

My favorite was level 9. It has nice fishes and a beautiful lagoon at the bottom. I don’t actually care for the Mermaids in the final level, even though the jumping around was nice and entertaining idea.

All levels were nice, I admire the graphics.

PS: If any mod reads this thread: could you please add a poll with options “level 1”, “level 2” etc. up to “level 10”? Thanks a lot. It’s just for fun. :)

Julian

Sorcerer
I haven't placed mine yet, so only looking at the static pictures, but I like 5-7 best with the orange corals. The box of water looks a bit odd.

DeletedUser1874

Haven't payed too much attention as I evolved from stage 1 to 10 in the blink of an eye, but I really like the water box that appears in the late stages. It's rather Escheresque, much like the Maze of the Dark Matter (I miss it for the looks alone, sadly it wasn't worth the tiles efficiency-wise).
P.s. took some time to look back at the earlier stages, and I would've rather kept the corals than have the cave appear. But no complaints on my part towards the artistic team.

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
Mine is fully evolved, but I have to agree with Julian - the fish tank looks strange. Levels 1 and 2 are a bit boring, and it's hard to pick a favorite from the rest, they're all very beautiful... Maybe level 5.

Pauly7

Magus
It's not for me at any level, but I think it looks awful once they slap a massive fish tank on top of it. Therefore I think the best is the one before that. (Is it 7?)

Hekata

Artisan
Same as Pauly here, I'm not a big fan of the fish tank so level 7 is my favourite level.

DeletedUser9214

I much preferred level 9. That was before the hut obscured the cave pool. I love the cave pool. Perhaps some Thai cavers are still trapped in there...