• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Favorite for Neighborly Help

Hekata

Artisan
I like the idea but I think that would work only if the system gave automatically only the preferred option and if it's not available then the second one etc... If it was something similar as to the AWs where you just put a heart on it I'm not sure if people would respect it. After all most of us write in our header the order of preferences and it's still not respected sometimes. I must say it has become a lot better since we got the new NH system on browser too, and I really can't complain. 90% of players do give the right kind of help.
I do see a big advantage to the system I mentioned above. It would allow you to change your preferences temporarily and get what you need. Let' say I prefer to get culture in general so that's my favourite NH. But on rare occasions I need coins (bc of very bad luck in the Spire usually) I could change my favourite to MH for that day, get a nice amount of coins and then switch back to my usual set up.

Sir Derf

Adept
No, they might not 'respect it'. But, I think it will be much easier to react to the visual heart than having to read and interpret city names.