• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Faster Productions

m4rt1n

Adept
It's a 24 hour offer, that expires at Midnight German Time, thanks again for the offer, but in my own mind I have thoughts of an Inno world cup party going a little Mexican in the office and wtf just happened, give away everything comes to mind. :eek:o_O:mad::confused::cool:

DeletedUser3542

Thank you Inno for the Faster Productions, very much appreciated at the time I need a lot upgrading all my Residences. :)

Supplies and Goods, very nice. :D

I agree this boost to productions came at a good time for me too as i completed the orcs chapter last night so this was a nice surprise, thank you team Inno. ;)

Deleted User - 384643

Excellent timing on the Faster Production day! Also nice that it counts for workshops as well. :)

DeletedUser5306

Very welcome indeed! Thank you Inno.

Faster production day for manufactories is also very supply consuming, so thankfully they thought of it and combined them together.

My only criticism would be that, although I usually love surprises, I would have liked to know a bit in advance to be able to save more PoP & MM I had just used in big amounts the day before and not many left for today...

Last edited by a moderator:

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
I love the phrase "From now on" that means it won't stop after X hours like it did before. That means we can redesign our cities at last!
It will stop once the timer in the top right of your game runs out. I'll update the ingame news shortly to make that more clear, apologies for any confusion that the current phrasing may have caused.

Paladestar

Enchanter
Love this bonus, but a couple of small issues.

The 1-day production on manufactories became 8-hours, the 1-day production on workshops became 9-hours. Why do two different 1-day options get shortened to two different values?

I noticed the buff shortly before bed and I always go with the best option that will cover the period I sleep, which is typically the 9-hour options. This time I had to pick 8-hour and 9-hour, so when I woke up in the morning my manufactories and workshops were of course out of sync. When I'm at work I typically only like to check the game every 3 hours to start supplies and goods cooking, but with them getting out of sync I had to check more often, or simply lose out on the buff.

On the subject of "at work," it's a lot easier to discreetly check the game every 3 hours on my mobile phone than it is on my work PC, but the buff only applies to the full browser/flash version of the game! Can we get this buff working on the app please? :p

DeletedUser3451

Love this bonus, but a couple of small issues.

The 1-day production on manufactories became 8-hours, the 1-day production on workshops became 9-hours. Why do two different 1-day options get shortened to two different values?

I noticed the buff shortly before bed and I always go with the best option that will cover the period I sleep, which is typically the 9-hour options. This time I had to pick 8-hour and 9-hour, so when I woke up in the morning my manufactories and workshops were of course out of sync. When I'm at work I typically only like to check the game every 3 hours to start supplies and goods cooking, but with them getting out of sync I had to check more often, or simply lose out on the buff.

On the subject of "at work," it's a lot easier to discreetly check the game every 3 hours on my mobile phone than it is on my work PC, but the buff only applies to the full browser/flash version of the game! Can we get this buff working on the app please? :p
The time reductions differ, because timings for manufactories scale to each other, and same goes for the workshop ones. Workshops have 6 production options while the manufactories have 4. And on the subject of things gettin out of synchronization - the ones that finish first can be simply put to work for another hour (if the buff is still active) and sync them after that, when they all finish at the same time. or if not - start 3 hour manufacory productions and give the workshops an hour later 1 hour production, and one more 1 hour production after that. minimizes the time they are out of sync.

And about the app - yes, it'd be much appreciated if we could get those on the app too.