• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Faster, more accurate NH visits.

SkyRider99

Mentor
I have a lot of friendly neighbours, and a full fellowship. Although the NH process is vastly better than it was in days gone by, I still occasionally click on the wrong building choice when doing NH visits.

Many players have added the letters to their city-name to guide NH visitors, such as C-B-M, or Main-Hall-Only, etc. But when doing a round of thirty or forty NH visits I unfortunately speed-click on the wrong building request.

I would find it more enjoyable and satisfying if we could nominate our NH preferences in a similar manner to the process that we use to nominate our AW preference. Something like a green heart icon, or a highlighted building type, or a box outline that clearly shows the type of building (C or B or M) that we want to receive NH donations.

For reference:

1669422429169.png

m4rt1n

Adept
I like your idea, but when helping on the app 250+ neighbours a day I go for speed and culture is everyone, otherwise I would not get through them so would prefer the city owner to be able to select the 1st, 2nd preference etc, so the help goes to where it is needed.

JollyElf

Soothsayer
I’d rather like a checkbox, aid all/ help all/ polish all (whatever you like to call it) that helps everyone in the notification tab.

And probably one on world map too.
And if they want young cities to engage manually with these stuffs, they can make this tech locked in c10-15 etc., where people are already committed to the game.

After years of playing, robotic repeatedness are procedures like nh visits falls in it’s appeal.

Jake65

Sage
I'd like to be able to change the display order so the preferred is always on the right (I'm right handed so that side is easier)
When giving NH you just tap the icon on the right without having to check what it is.