• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Familiarisation

Marlion

Dreamer
I would like to ask on why there's no rotation option for buildings and also on research can be done? Thanks.

Julian

Sorcerer
Not sure what you mean about research.
As to the rotation issue, it is a part of the challenge of the game to have to fit different buildings efficiently into your city.

rock stream

Scholar
To assist in city planning I believe mobile users can flatten their buildings to allow them to utilize available space efficiently. For desktop users, elven architect allows for space planning for their cities.

Marlion

Dreamer
Thanks for the responses. I enjoy playing the game. How can you consume or use knowledge points. Noticed that while playing but didn't put attention to it.

Turing

Bard
Thanks for the responses. I enjoy playing the game. How can you consume or use knowledge points. Noticed that while playing but didn't put attention to it.

Press the research button at the bottom to go to the research page. You place normal knowledge points in there for research

If it's for a quest step of "spend knowledge points" the quest also counts donating KP to an ancient wonder - including using an ancient wonder instant to do so. Sometimes you can do this to complete the quest step when you haven't got any regular KP at the moment.