• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Fairy quest, trees and lampions

DeletedUser

Do I do this quest any time soon?

It is the third quest or thereabouts, so I won't be getting any more unless I do it and I can't see myself ever actually doing the research (boring enough researching stuff you want, let alone dead end tech/gear you will never use).

What are the consequences? Obviously miss out on a bunch of gold and supplies, but if I have enough of those, just do it when I get stuck with nothing to spend KP's on?

DeletedUser363

Do I do this quest any time soon?
It all depends as to whether or not you feel you will use them, I filled a couple of spots with them earlier, the only thing is.....will Inno suddenly change them from Optional to Compulsory, and then sow you down further on......we never know :rolleyes:

DeletedUser2743

I ignored this one till I had done the other research. The downside was that I had by then upgraded my portal and farms to level 4, but then got a load of compulsory quests to create sunflowers and nightshade which i didn't need anymore.

DeletedUser1829

What are the consequences? Obviously miss out on a bunch of gold and supplies, but if I have enough of those, just do it when I get stuck with nothing to spend KP's on?

Have a look at the list here
https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/mykans-guide-mainline-quests.4208/

Then you can make an informed choice on timing. As arch stanton said there are a bunch of sunflower and nightshade quests. I caught these up during orcs which was a serious pain (actually had to do dwarfs first so had all 3 races side by side)