• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Fairy chapter

• Thread starter DeletedUser8901
  • Start date

DeletedUser8901

What is the best way to proceed in the fairies chapter? So far I have only got the stage 1 portal in place, and how many day/night farms will be needed?

DeletedUser8632

I had 4 Day Farms upgraded to Level 4 (since upgrading them is comparatively cheap in materials) and 4 Night Farms, upgraded to Level 2/3.

Almost more important than the number of farms is to make sure that you always have enough stock of the necessary materials to produce Ambrosia and Night Essence.

Here is a guide: https://www.gamersgemsofknowledge.com/fairy-chapter-vii

Edit: As usual, give upgrading the portal priority

DeletedUser8901

Thank you for your reply, have been into the guide, very informative and quite scary. I already struggle with population and workshop produce, never have enough to upgrade at the moment. Also these ensorcelled endowment spells on the building with help, don’t make any difference to my production. Don’t understand why.

FieryArien

Necromancer
Also these ensorcelled endowment spells on the building with help, don’t make any difference to my production. Don’t understand why.
This spell increases bonus culture. Bonus culture increases gold and supplies production. There are few conditions:
- The spell must be active on a culture building that received help from your neighbor (hands icon above it).
- Your culture bonus must be at least 125% (fortunately including the culture you get from neighbors’ help). If your current culture bonus is just 100% the spell simply doesn’t work.
- The 5% is added directly to the culture bonus, it doesn’t matter what culture building was used. So for example: if you have 125% culture bonus and you have two culture buildings polished and under this spell, your culture bonus is 125%+5%+5%=135%. Your residences and your workshops will produce bonus of 35% above their base production.

I hope it helps. And I hope I didn’t make some embarrassing mistake there. ;-)

Note that if you play in the app, you don’t actually see any info about the production increase, you just might notice that on some days your workshops give you more or less supplies on the same production. That’s because you had different culture bonus when you collected those productions.

DeletedUser8901

Thank you for explaining this more succinctly, I will try to apply it now, only if I have a culture bonus of 125%