• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Fairies Questions

DeletedUser438

Hey guys, I`m about to enter "Fairies" chapter and two very important questions presented themselves to me. I was hoping that somebody could shed some light on two important mechanics :).

1) When I unlock the "Advanced Scouts" for "Fairies" I unlock the chapter. When that happens do the enemies in the tournaments automatically upgrade to their "Fairies" level because that is exactly what happened when I entered the Dwarven chapter. ( Golem II is so feeble compared to Granite Golems, HUGE disadvantage)
2) Does the quest "Our Taxes" (collect 200k GC and two advanced tools for 13k supplies) transfer to the seventh chapter or does it have an equivalent of some sorts? Or even none of those two?

Thanks a lot in advance for the help :p.

DeletedUser363

1) When I entered the fairies I tried to avoid fighting until I got the 'Golden Golems' ( most of the time 4 of them and 1 sorceress will sort out your conflicts, until you get into the orcs of course). I cannot remember if the opponents were automatically tougher on entering the fairies, but have a feeling they were .
2) the quest is still the same in the fairies and Orcs

Hope this has been of some help :D

Deleted User - 106219

1) Your current chapter has nothing to do with your tournament opponents. In my Human city I was seeing Granite Golems and Blessed Paladins in tournaments while I was still in chapter V. Nothing changed when I started the Dwarves chapter.
Same in my Elven city: nothing changed when I reached the Orcs chapter. Bud Sorceresses and Granite Golems (with the occasional Sword Acrobat as cannon fodder) are just as devastating as before.

DeletedUser

Your current chapter has nothing to do with your tournament opponents
Not directly perhaps, but the capabilities of your opponents IS determined by your Squad Size research, just as it is in the normal provinces.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
Not directly perhaps, but the capabilities of your opponents IS determined by your Squad Size research, just as it is in the normal provinces.

Since when?
This was when my squad size was 48? thats in what chapter 1? 2?
index.php

as far as I know the only scaled part is the catering cost, which depends on the amount of unlocked provinces.

DeletedUser438

A big thank you to everyone that actually answered my questions so far (or at least tried to!). I mean no offense to anyone but seeing how more than half of the topic has turned into opinions (spam), trolling and off topic (especially ALL of Tonton`s posts which are only taunts, mild insults, off topic and "scientific" trolling), could I ask a moderator to delete those, please? This post included, of course. Thank you! I would like this to be as clean and as informative as possible.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
You're so ostentatious ! Stop believe yourself and say everyone who disagree with you is not right, you are not the depositary of the Holy Thruth, you spread what you believe in like a kid spread compote on his bread and you affirm things out of your imagination...

NOTHING in your opponents IS determined by YOUR squad size research : the different types of opponents and their amount is determined by the distance between the province and your town, YOUR squad size research ONLY determine YOUR squad size and that's why you have to learn better squad size to win encounters that you wasn't able to win previously as well as you have also to learn new type of troops or troops upgrades...

You mostly say interesting things but don't know where to stop and it's not the first time you say something unfounded or unverifiable to 'win' the last word so this time you deserve some tuning.
Stop confusing people with your ravings please ! Just say what you're sure about and that you can prove.

And don't argue with me, you will argue alone, I have no time to play 'that' game...

Thanks, I had modified my post already several times to tune it down a lot, but this is exactly how I feel.
the moment I see his name I unfortunatly already getting obnoxious knowing he wil come up with some bullchips.

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
@Thedrop : I'm sorry if you think I was trolling, because I was myself trying to correct false informations given by someone who I found myself a troll-like... I think it's a pity to give false informations and I was trying to clean the mess... If I had to use negative adjectives against someone, I'm sorry but you cannot describe a negative person with positive words, the truth, alas, is sometimes offensive and you can't always say it nicely...
And I'm lightly offensed you called me a troll but I think you have the right to say what you think and I won't blame you.

Posts deleted, have fun, I won't help you anymore !

(... and thx to oldskoolrx7 who seems to be the only one who like the truth and to CrazyWizard who is able to stay cool trying to correct katwijk's lies)

Last edited: