• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Fair trade?

DeletedUser447

I know we want to get some extra goods when trading., but come on. Some folks ask almost 100% more of the goods worth. Look at this...

Wondering who is willing to lose 80% of crafted goods for a basic ones...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Those trades are offered for a member of your own fellowship . To get the quests done faster . The players then reverse the trade .

DeletedUser447

I know that but Ive seen many of this individuals leaving the trade there for weeks. Nobody needs so much time to complete trades. I just ignore them. Some people are incredibly goods hungry. Nothing wrong with that but a bit abusive if you ask me. I tend to offer either a fair trade , a bargain, or an expensive one for 5% more of the goods worth. More than that its just outrageous.

DeletedUser

Some will always look to abuse the system . Plus if the main hall is full where better to store the excess than by putting up a trade that nobody will pick up .

DeletedUser277

Some will always look to abuse the system . Plus if the main hall is full where better to store the excess than by putting up a trade that nobody will pick up .

As far as I am aware, there is no cap on the amount of goods you can hold in your Main Hall, although somebody please correct me if I am wrong - I tend to hold a lot of goods and I have never hit any cap. I think you were more correct in the first part of what you say; i.e. some will just always seek to exploit others desperation for goods in a hurry.

My advice, just ignore them and they will eventually get the message :rolleyes:

DeletedUser2028

Trading might seem at bit outrageous at times,, but often these trades are for fellowship members who have negotiated trades between themselves to help with quests and research,, which in itself raises a moot point,, if trading between fellowship members was unlimited and free there would be no need to do this.:(

DeletedUser

Just ignore them. There is a suggestion somewhere that you should be able to "block" certain traders, until that happens (if ever...) don't take them.

Mrs cactusbob

Adventurer
I have recently put some of the above mentioned trades. This was because one of fellows was trying to help out the newer members.

Deleted User - 13667

I have seen quite a few demand trades that ask for more than the fair share here. It is ridiculous but sadly another point overlooked since the start. With no solution to date mind you.:oops:

DeletedUser1882

The work is being done to fix or change the wholesaler not the market part ,One of my biggest peeves are these outrageous traders ,this is were the timer should be so trades would move faster ,